Modern Warfare 2

lol i wonder who the host is in that game :sweat:

sigh why dont iw get the picture we all want console/dedicated servers thats why ppl are doing this!!!

Haha, itā€™s pretty unfair advantage. Though if there is one thing I have learnt, having a high ping (with in reason) doesnā€™t disadvantage you that much, having a fluctuating/jittering ping is what screws you over more.

It still punishes you if you are rusher nipper, if you are the type to just hang back and pick people off you are fine, many a time not a single bullet of mine has registered on killcam when I saw on my screen I had shot several bullets.

Maybe I am just used to lag

kid has issues, mainly cos he bought the PS3 version

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY[/ame]

I think he needs to punch himself in the face.

I will admit that when he had another go at the wall, I was laughing at him.

lol ā€¦ ok thats kinda creepy

FFS cant play modern warfare 2 cause iā€™m getting a fkn retarted code 53 when updating the stupid fkn game omfg fkn fkn fkn fkn fknā€¦All I want to do is kill people is that to much to askā€¦:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

look on steam probably a fix on the forums

Thankyou steam for wasting a hour of my time getting the game workingā€¦Had to verify file on steam and repair aarrrhh the painā€¦:sweat:

rofl rage harder Mac :laugh:

IVE HAD THAT 4 TIMES SO FAR!!!

owned noobs

Mines fine x 2, even after installing w7 (cheers nipdog)

No probs

Did you manage to fix the bootmgr missing problem?

Just finished the SP campaign. I thought it was freaking awesome, last mission was very cool, icing on the cake. At the same time, a couple of the early missions were poor. The airport mission was boring as all ####. You did nothing in it at all!

This is probably the first time that I havenā€™t been annoyed at how short the campaign is tbh, I thought it wouldnā€™t of been as exciting as it turned out if they tried to drag it out over ~15 hours. Easily the best SP campaign of any CoD game imho.

i agree

nah, i just leave the w7 disc in there for bootup, cbf working it out :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, well if it doesnā€™t bother youā€¦

i got the bootmngr miss thing 2, i just let w7 do its setup repair thing a couple of times and it replaced the files

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY[/ame]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

There are some seriously fuked up people in this worldā€¦in need of a beatingā€¦this guys is probably going to go columbine!!!

lol someone already posted that, geez Chilli get with the times :happy: