Modern Warfare 2

theres a post somewhere with all the info, im not going near it though, i’ll just wait till they release dedicated servers.

Btw, this should be moved to console games :stuck_out_tongue:

cool:shades:

about time for some screenies of scores TBH,

this first one is my proudest moment in MW2, i was 30 and 0 but let it go at the end

not as good but still not bad

im now leval 50 im rather enjoying the game and gameplay and do hope we could see an OE team in a MW2 ladder at a later stage

i love you comments…

“i won that” “night u jew”

hahahahhaa nice ultra :stuck_out_tongue:

well i did win it

and he was a jew he stole my top spot at the last second + we are good friends so its all in good fun

rofl nice stuff.

here’s also some info on pings too.

Taken from Mw2 forums, tweak for 10 bars instead of 4, better indication of connection.

• Navigate to the folder: ‘program files\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players’ and open the file config_mp.cfg

• Change scoresping_interval from 100 to 20, and maxbars from 4 to 10 (10 is the max).

• If I’m interpreting things correctly, this means that each of the 10 bars represents 20ms, with full green being 20ms or lower, and 1 red being 200ms or higher.

The truth? You might wanna pound a few beers before you read this:

• The host is immediately obvious, he’s the guy with 0-20 ping (full green).

• I usually connect with about 101-200+ms.

• Most people are connected at 200+ms (3 or less bars on normal cfg settings).

• On regular cfg settings, 4 bars means up to 0-100 ping, 3 bars up to 101-200, 2 bars up to 201-300, 1 bar is 301+.

will look like this more bars easier to see ping

n1 john i’ll try it at lunch time…

What’s with the gay bars in the first place, that really reminds me of an xbox, lol.

Good tip though, I’ll be doing it for sure.

I thought u said u hated nightfall!?! Sigh I cant keep up with you bloody teenagers :laugh:

I was never that hormonal as a teenager.

i dont h8 him i just get frustrated with him

and im not hormonal (that mcuh) hes jsut frustating

Nice to know that works Cabby. (HMMM, I wonder who is hosting that match, lol)

Haha Ultra, I was only stirring you up.

yeah i know

and yeah that 10 bar thing works gr8

therss quite a few things you can change in config if you really want. You can change your maxpackets, max fps, max ping for server search etc. Just so you know when its auto searching the default setting is maxping 800 ahahahahaha.

Also for people with multi GPU you can change that setting

seta r_multiGpu “0” change to ‘1’

Just noticed max fps is set to 85 :confused:

Heh also heard you can put lean in by changing your q and e config to the lean commands ?

changing the exe name also enables multi gpu (well changing it to WaW one does)

hehehe awesome, though it uses the console hack, i’m still not game enough to test it

http://www.modernwarfail2.com/2009/11/17/showing-pings-in-numbers-instead-of-signal-bars/

also, there are 3 games modes that are hidden from us

http://www.modernwarfail2.com/2009/11/17/unlocking-hidden-mw2-game-types/

OMG proper ping readout, nice find.

but u need the console to run it, and i can’t find anywhere whether steam/vac/iw or what ever hates you and bans you. though i’d only change the ping thing and my FOV

i wouldn’t do this
http://www.modernwarfail2.com/2009/11/18/fun-things-you-can-do-with-the-console/

For the people which console still works (some people can’t use the the console hack anymore. Seems like it’s patched in the latest autopatch from Steam/IW/Activision… another good reason why autopatching sucks), here are some fun and cool tricks you can do with the console:
[INDENT]/cg_gun_y 7 – Puts your gun in the left hand
/r_fog 0 – You can see way better
/r_drawdecals 0 – Gives you wallhacks
/r_lodscalerigit 4 – See better
/r_lodscakeskinned 4 – See more and better
/cg_fov 80 – Make it 10000000 times better!!

IF YOUR THE HOST YOUR GOD WITH CONSOLE!!
/g_gravity X – Change gravity
/g_speed X – Change speed
/map mp_X – Change the map
/g_gametype X – Change the gametype
You can change the time limit and score limit. You can do way more shit too like rename the teams to what ever you want.
[/INDENT]