Modern Warfare 2

. . . lol :blink:

Haha chilli, Cabby beat you to it, but the kid is a freak.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnLvxSMz5H0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

hahahaahha

great i loved it … fuck u , no fuck u and u throw a knife in his face. best line

I started watching it (ill add without sound), and it looked like it had plot spoilers in it… if it does, please say so! some of us are scrubs and haven’t finished it yet :stuck_out_tongue: i swear ill do it one day :stuck_out_tongue:

i think your smart enough to know it would have em…:tongue2:

haha, yeah well it is a 60 second overview. Though it is common practice to have spoiler tags up.

Hey guys anyone ever had any issues with steam freezing on (download starting) on mw2 it just sits there doing fark all…Done a repair to steam/checked file etc this is really starting to annoy the piss out of me…Arrrhhhhh fuck this game:mad2:

Nah, not had any issues yet, as much as I hate steam, it has been faultless for me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myinlbRyOPw[/ame] video i made, no gameplay but just illustrating how awesome dedicated servers are compared to match making

Haha, very clever. The match making is pretty poor.

yeah vid is a good demo on how much better they are

what was wrong with the first cod6 game you joined? it was intermission…

i was just demonstrating how long it takes

Surely the first CoD6 game he joined dropped out also.

Really, it doesn’t hurt having to wait 60 seconds between rounds, I am patient enough for that, even if it drops out, I’ll simply rejoin. As MW2 plays better on my connection than CoD4, I will happily wait a few minutes between games.

Even the night when we were all playing CTF with mac hosting gave me a better, lag free experience as to any CoD4 game I have played in the last 12 - 18 months. The only reason I don’t like it to this point is because there are no proper pam4/promod ladder matches, which is farking poor considering how popular it was on CoD4.

lmao, nice carbz :laugh:

Personally have had quite a bit of trouble simply trying to join servers. Once in, I’m fine, but joining has been a major hassle.

I just don’t join, period :sweat:

Yes John, you have truly showed us how much of a little girl you can really be. I’ve not seen a woman hold a bigger grudge…