Modern Warfare 2

lol using words from Firefly aye :laugh: whose nerdy? :wink2:

LOL, what’s worse is that I didn’t even think about it. Still, Firefly ftw!!!

is it me or can someone see something wrong with this pic

lol, looks nice tho :P. Scouring the toobs some peeps are complainin bout the FOV. From your pics it looks a little narrow but not horrendous. Any issues with it?

That looks sweet. Graphics are massively improved from MW

People are probably complaining because they are used to having the pov angle set up high. If there’s one thing they did right with MW2 MP, it’s that you can not change it.

wow GOOD response so far o.O , maybe we WILL be happy :smiley:

lol u missed the joke, the trees on fire and its raining…

No, we all saw that, it was just far more appropriate to comment on how good the graphics are.

true that

The only prob i see is it suffers from Frensel overload on characters (same as COD4)…

What do you mean, I thought fresnel effects were something that made reflections look better?

MP is a total lagfest. I give it -100 happy points. Sniping is impossible.

Still top the servers though, damn scrubs never heard of jump shots. It’s a shame because THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS!

SO MANY! SO MANY! SO MANY!

damn straight John :yes:

Modern Warfare 2 big thumbs up from me…(besides dedicated servers)…

Observe John the TRAITOROUS SCUM!

good job john

I do believe my nade knife might finally get used on flesh tonight :><:

Got half-way through the first mission last night, then I received a wonderful bout of frame-rate lag and quit/went to bed (was late tbf). Will have a proper lash tonight, but think I may have to overclock (or get a better graphics card, or both) if I want to run it at 1920 x 1080 :frowning:

haha, I told you this is how it starts, new (larger) monitor = new graphics card. That trend will continue until everything in your tower is replaced.

For that res, a 5850/5870 would make a nice difference, the OC would open it up a bit. As it stands now, I doubt your 4850 is giving your cpu any trouble keeping up with it, it’s not likely to be a cpu bottleneck atm. Still, you never know, OCing doesn’t hurt anything.

Nah i knew this was coming nip, as you may or may not recall. I’ve been looking for an excuse to upgrade the card since a couple months after I got the thing :stuck_out_tongue: