Modern Warfare 2

lmfao you sound like my mums bf :laugh:

haha, he must be a champion then.

lols yep, if he played online games i bet he would get along with u :stuck_out_tongue: but he reckons online gaming is stupid haha ive left ts/vent on a few times in the past b4 i had my laptop, and hes heard ppl talking etc, and he reckons they were all wankers :laugh:

lmao, no doubt I was the one doing the most talking.

me with ma copy

LMAO

rofl … you just have to get a photo up of yourself dont ya haha

:yes:

ok here are 4 screenies from MW2 and i’ll do another post below bout my thoughts on the first 4 or 5 missions so far and MP.

loading the game, the warning is to do with the civvie killing mission

after racing down a hill on the snow mobile you come to this, holy crap it puts a smile on your face

mmmm gore

the AK

rofl, that’s so gorramn nerdy caboost, photo in EB :P.

I see no screenies :frowning:

the experience…

Single Player

Booted her up and said like a i give a rats ass at the warning screen i want the full deal. Opening cinematic was good, went through events of COD4 to give new players an idea of what happened. Then it goes into what the plot is all about which i won’t spoil.
Mission one, game wise i was quite supirsed as to how awesome it looked compared to COD4, those screenies don’t do it justice. The opening FNG test is kinda lame, its quite slow and dull not much “comp” stuff like the FNG run in COD4. But it was interesting and after that i headed off for my first mission.

Few things i tried to do early on that cod4 people will try themselves.

1. Deagle spam is gone, i tried but its set at a loooooow rate of fire no more 7 rounds in 0.7 seconds.
  2. Some guns won’t quick reload, some do (the AK does)
  3. You WILL throw a flash because you thought u were leaning. default flash is now Q.
  4. The guy who did the voice acting in Mass Effect for the black captain guy is your sergeant on the Rangers.

So, after a few missions of the SP i was quite suprised as to how epic its become, though you are rushed into the story a bit but its easy to know what your doing and why.

Multiplayer, the one you want to know about, wether its rooted like a $2 hooker or actually works.

I can say is that it does work and well for that matter, sure you can’t find servers and stuff but once your in its all good because it does actually put you with aussies. First map i joined it was a nice bright green without any issues what so ever. Also you can invite people to join you via steam so theres that option for friends.

Map sizes are quite good and offer a broad varety of stuff. Perks are pretty good, its nice to have Stopping Power and Slight of Hand. Level cap is now 70 (AK in MP is a lvl 70 weapon :stuck_out_tongue: no AK pwnage for a while), and you might think lvl 70 is a long way but theres alot to help you level. There are all the challenge from cod4 (weapons, game types etc) as well as ones for your perks which you’ll need to complete to get bertter perks. Also there are ingame challeneges which give you xp lik getting headshots, long distance kills, killing people short of kill streaks or killing people who’ve killed you.

And weapon unlocks…theres ALOT, however some can be unlocked via the old way of killing people and some are unlocked other ways. And theres all the camos plus one called Fail (no gold this time)

All in All the SP is fantastic and MP is epic once your playing.

[SIZE=1]p.s you can kill chicked on certain maps that have chickens in MP[/SIZE]

LMAO Cabbie, nice pic. Love all the chunks over the dash of the car, looks insane.

haha, notice it’s “Captain” MacTavish now, so Soap got a promotion from the first MW then.

installing now

Ultra, didn’t you cancel your preorder? LOL. For all the insults you threw at IW, you sure went scurrying back like a little bitch.

i canceled my l4d2 preorder, never did anything for mw2, and im taking cabs word for it. i may be pissed off yet

yeah though he looks funny, he has an AJ crue cut thing going on

the sp is awesome

trust me, the SP is worth every penny, and the MP is good as well.

Installing atm will play at lunch time…I was hoping you guys would say the multiplay is awesome and the singleplay good not the other way round cause I gonna play multiplay mainly just like most of you (10hrs single play vs hundred’s of hours multiplay hhhmmmm which is more important)…:tongue2::tongue2:

How do sniper duels work given there is no lean?