Modern Warfare 2

that should never of been a changeable option in the first place imo.

No leaning is a bit of a backwards step though.

Arrrhhhh FFS come on IW you bunch of xbox lovin muppets sort this shit out…:yucky:

would explain why the 360 has been everywhere with the mw2

microsoft paying off acti and infinity

Because of course Microsoft have absolutely no interest in Games for Windows…waiiiiiitaminute

i still think u would find there are more ppl with 360s with 31 million units being sold

it would suprise me

we’re off to space ladies (you’ll know it when u see it)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429l13dS6kQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

lol eminem, fail :stuck_out_tongue:

game looks good though!

Don’t lie rav, you love Marshall Mathers.

LOL…:tongue2:

LMAO

haha

I know the modders will fix this game for us and not be a pos console port just some more pain to read…

lol

Moriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?
Mackey-IW: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.

i HAVE to lol at that, i mean WTF thats the stupidest answer ever the correct answer is yes

Yeah fkn laughable ultra isn’t it…I don’t wanna sound negative but i think i’m gonna dislike this game for the first few months until its gets sorted out…

Not sure if you guys played fear 2 which was a good single player game but seriously had a fkn wierd console feel too it…(just my opinion)…MW2 might be the same…:tongue2:

i was so looking forward to it as well, i wont be buying on release day, deffs gonna be waiting

lol why are you QQ’ing so much about it?? Give them a break imo, i’ve kept my preorder, why make judgements before you even play it??? :><::><::><::><::><::><::><::><:

I’ll be still getting the game on release date just hard not to feel a little pissed off when every games site i go to has negative shit bout pc version…It’s only natural to think this version is just a major console money making excercise…

Just been reading on gamespot that cod 7 is comin out next year lol…need i say anymore…

Haha, it’s going to be awesome SP imo, but we all know that MP will suffer big time. I only play CoD4 because of the Clan, I don’t care for MP at all otherwise, I hate playing with randoms, would rather shoot them for real.

They knew the reaction they were going to get from the PC community, otherwise they wouldn’t of kept it under wraps for so long.

heh … i laugh simply because prior to all the release info, many folks were “jizzing” and so forth about how the game looked … that hasnt changed … just the way the online aspect will… and lets face it … no one has tried IW.net … so how can anyone comment on how it works …

ill wait till i have it installed … and have tried the servers etc … and then ill say what i think … yeah … no dedis is shit … but ill be fucked if im gonna not play a game in a series i love simply to be another sheep … i make my own opinions based on real stuff… not what might be’s…

1 week and true info will be abroad … we shall see what becomes of the COD series then:shades: