f1 2010

yer the issue is you need to be signed into fukin windows live to save your game.

Anyone know how to create an offline profile. I know I did it with Batman but cant work out how to do it with F1

Check options in windows live should allow u to select offline/online account…or get on ebay and spend $30 dollars and buy it…:tongue2:

Is this not a private forum?

Don’t members need to be accepted before they can use the forum? I’m not sure how it works.

General, Geek Zone and OE Related and everything under those headings can be read without being logged in…so yeah…keep the backup chat legal enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Disregard, spam pirate away, its been changed since i last looked at it. Only registered users can view anything outside of oe related

mmmm…lol…good point…please move thread…

who said what?:dry:

It’s all good as Dragon said.

still cant work out how to create an offline profile for this game!!!:mad2:

[LIST=1]
[]Launch the game. Open the Windows Live menu (or it will open automatically, prompting you to log in or create a new account).
[
]If you are not logged into any GFWL profile continue to step 3. If you are already logged onto a profile (local or online), try launching the single player component and try to save progress. If saving and loading works fine, you obviously have no problem. If it does not work, you’ll need to sign out of the current profile before continuing to step 3 (Create profile button will only become visible when you aren’t logged in).
[]Click on ‘Create new profile’ button.
[
]In the dialog box that pops up DO NOT hit continue. Hitting continue will take you to a registration page for an ONLINE profile – this is not the requirement.
[]Once in the ‘Create Gamer Profile’ window, scroll down so that you can see the bottom paragraph.
[
]Look for the hyperlinked ‘created a local profile’ link in last paragraph. Clicking this will allow you to create a new offline profile.
[/LIST]

That should do it.

so looks like its all about creating a new profile, thanks…

lol thx Nip, i was stuck on creating an offline account for a few hours now (i knew i could get the answer here somewhere), i never thought to actually READ the registration disclosure :stuck_out_tongue: (or whatever it was)

… As to the game, its quite hard but incredibly fun… hopefully ill improve, aslong as i stop turning corners in 7th gear :wacko:

Yeah, everyone misses it at first. Microsoft go out of their way to make it difficult to find.

Gear selection is crucial whilst cornering, once you get the hang of the tracks, you’ll just subconsciously change into the correct gear.

i couldn’t get this working off line with Windows live

Do you mean you got it working offline, or you still couldn’t?

nah i could find the option to play if with on offline account. I set batman up that way but for some reason Windows Live wouldn’t allow it…so I could play it but it wouldn’t save…

That’s weird. Did you set up a new GFWL profile like they said?

Finally got my first 1st place after 3-4 hours playing this game… I figured it out the hard way (The race is much easier if you complete the Qualifying then to skip straight to the race) When I skip to race, i hit someone = penalty, 5 seconds after that… another penalty… and so on :tongue2:

I rate it better then NFS Hot Pursuit :yes:

Did you buy it or get it from a torrent?

Brought F1 2010 ($40 from steam)

… However NFS HP was dl from torrent, I aint paying $80 for a game when a later NFS will be released 5-6 months down the track

Finished the Melbourne track, If i didn’t get penalized twice I would have beaten Webber :ermm:

LMAO! How do you get penalised?!?!

Here’s a tip, don’t hit the other cars, haha. I’m guessing you don’t have the damage turned up, if I even tag a car lightly, my front wing gets destroyed. Racing games get much more enjoyable when you are able to race cleanly.