f1 2010

I’d hate to think what playing this game online would be like after our grid days. These cars are brittle. People here would need to adjust their driving styles big time if we even want to finish one race, lol.

LMAO…you mean I cant drive on the track the wrong way!!!:blink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

At least we’d get plenty of races in in a single gaming session. Whoever survives the first corner wins! Which of course will mean whoever started last on the grid :stuck_out_tongue:

We can call it the OE Steve Bradbury Cup

Starting last on the grid would most definitely result in the best chance of winning the race, haha.

i got my dubious copy … will install it soon

unless i’m last and my brakes “fail”

lol, then I’ll just do what I used to in Grid. Pull over to the side of the road straight off the grid, let everyone past and crash at the first corner, then casually drive by.

LMAO. Ahh the memories :laugh:

and nippers lag making him win games, and my old haxxy steering and tyres remain unhurt while my engine takes it all XD

Honestly cannot think of worse Idea than an OE F1 race. Seriously…would end in much expletives and that’s about it.

Game is so much fun though, if only I had a steering wheel…xbox controller is good…but yeah, just not the same.

I can just imagine you playing with all that heavy breathing…lol

what about OE Professional F1 Race, where we all follow proper racing rules?..yeah i didnt think it would last past the first corner either.

My lagging didn’t make me win races. If you could see it through my monitor, then it would make more sense.

When I lagged, my car would stop dead for about 1 second, letting anyone near me overtake me with ease as I couldn’t move. At the same time as I was stuck, my race time was also stopped.

So as it was when I crossed the line, the actual time I spent driving on the track was accurate, hence why I would win most of the time, because I would of been in front of everyone anyway if I never lagged in the first place.

Still gave me great joy to see those of you thinking you had won, only to have gotten your hopes up for no reason, lmao.

i remember beating you across the line on the nissan cup track yet when the times came up you beat me <.<

LMAO, yeah I remember that.

What you had to remember if you overtook me due to my lag, was that being in front of me was an illusion. Had I not of lagged, I would of been a full second further along the track, not a full second behind.

Nissan cup was the best.

CD Key

01911-01911-01911-01911-01911

should that not get kept to private?

its a pirates key