f1 2010

Cutting corners, running into cars… you know, the things you have to do when playing a racing game :tongue2:

thats the OE way

LMAO

Yep. I’ve never gone through a race without being penalised. Once just for lols i went the opposite way and got disqualified…

It doesn’t happen to often that I get penalized, but when I do its normally at the end of the race (which frustrates the hell out of me). The one thing I do enjoy doing though is deliberately crashing either Hamilton or Button at the start, which gives Webber 2nd position :yahoo:

Haha, I’m all about being clean.

quick (yet possibly silly) question Nip… In regards to those rewards/performance checks in practice mode, after i receive the upgrades do I need to do anything to actually add them or do they automatically get added to my F1? reason why I ask is the car still feels exactly the same since I started (about 15 races ago)

They upgrade automatically, they are subtle upgrades. You are already driving the ultimate racing car, so any improvements will be very slight, we’re talking tenths of a second difference if you are able to drive consistently.

Ive recently started to use the drivers view when racing and have noticed its impossible when it rains, simply due to the screen being covered in rain (and is impossible to see the track)… is there a way around this? i can manage to complete 1 lap before i have to change back to the distant view

Just try harder. I only use the cockpit view, it’s meant to be more challenging when it rains. I don’t use any driving aids though I do use a wheel which gives you far more control.

I’m quicker in the wet relative to the AI, than I am in the dry. You just need to be smooth and gentle. You should know the track and where the braking points are, so it doesn’t matter if you can’t see very far ahead of you.

I don t like the cockpit view much because the car jumps up and down to much, or is that just me?

I use the view in the pic, but its more in the centre

He is a challenge you ya Nip, guess what track/corner that is, one of my fav tracks to race… well that and melbourne

You adapt to the bumps. Just takes a bit of time to get used to it, then you’ll never want to use any other view. It’s like playing a first person shooter, you see through their eyes.

Looks like Canada.

(Pole setting driver gives it away…)