Black Ops

on prestige its taken me less than 3 hours to hit lvl 35, much quicker.

ok, can someone explain exactly what prestige is?

do it allllll over again, all you get is some extra custom slots and some other pretty things. i’m only doing prestige 1 cos you get one slot and you get your next one at like 3 or something

a lot of console fags use it as a measure of skill, since it has been implemented on console since cod4, but really its nothing and not worth it. like cabs said, gives extra custom slot which is useful as there is no time between rounds to edit custom classes like there was in cod4

So prestige 1 is basically you got to 55 and doing it all over again?

yeah … but takes longer to level from memory

Don’t worry Chilli, it never sounded appealing to me either.

only had a few quick rds but at this point id say Black Ops is fuckin shit.

Great to have dedi servers etc… but the actual gameplay and controls etc is pathetic. Id say i’ll be a happy bc2 player for sure.

i’ve found the controls just fine…

got to admit, my first impression was crap but i dont mind it

I prefer Harvest and heavy Metal though…HUUUUGGEEE!!! maps

yeha huge maps are the bomb

i love the maps etc… it just doesnt play right to me… i dont mean the keys cab when i say controls … i mean the way the game reacts to the movement.

Its a console port that they didnt even bother tweaking the movement etc for pc.

Its all designed for 2 toggle sticks of shit.

i know that you weren’t talking about keys etc. i found for me its feels fine its feels different to MW2 but not quite as PC based as cod4

i was thinking this exact same thing, wondering if anyone else had the same issue. cod4 was great cause i could really throw the character around, i couldnt give a crap if it was unrealistic but this game just doesnt feel right. however i cant really judge as it still lags like crap for me.

COD mechanics isnt suited to big maps, thats just the way it is but in saying that the only map i enjoy is villa

CoD4 was always awesome, yet it’s only now that we can really see how far above its MP was compared to every other CoD game made since.

Hey PC gamers:

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

IN PROGRESS
[LIST]
[]• Added an option to create shaders during load time. This fixes hitching when viewing a new area of the map for the first time on some video cards.
[
]• Incomplete server browser results.
[]• Improvements to Quickmatch results (with better ping and reduced lag)…
[
]• /connect
[]• /reconnect
[
]• Improved threading performance on computers with only 2 cores.
[]• Fixed random freezes in certain computer configurations.
[
]• Increased reserved slots to 9.
[]• Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared – in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match
[
]• Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
[]• Prevention of killstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
[
]• Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
[]• Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
[
]• Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
[]• Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
[
]• Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location
[]• Launch: User could access a small platform outside of the intended play space below the rocket gantry by jumping to a very specific location; now blocked from access
[
]• Launch: User could access a small area inside geometry at vents near Dom flag A by going prone and moving around in a very specific location; now blocked from access
[]• Some users reported that weapon attachment challenges were not resetting after prestige; now all are guaranteed to clear as soon as selecting the prestige option
[
]• Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
[]• Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
[
]• Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
[]• User can get an infinite number of ‘Sam Turret’, ‘Care Package’ and ‘Sentry Gun’ killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)
[/LIST]LIVE FIXES
[LIST]
[
]11/19
[]• CPU performance improvements
[
]• Server browser bug fixes and tweaks to populate faster and do full refresh less often
[]• Fixed crash when viewing leaderboards if player has more than 99 friends
[
]• Fix for locked ADS after pressing shift-TAB to bring up Steam overlay
[]• Fix for ADS while holding shift as a sniper
[
]• CPU performance improvements
[]• Zombie matchmaking improvements
[
]• Fix for locked ADS after pressing shift-TAB to bring up Steam overlay
[*]• Fix for ADS while holding shift as a sniper

11/11
[]- Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.
[
]- Performance improvement for dual and quad core.
[*]- Improved connectivity with Black Ops Rcon tool.

11/10
[]- GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag.
[
]- GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions.
[/LIST]Regards,

-JD

Source

:yahoo:

WTF
http://stores.ebay.com.au/GAMESTORE-INDIA

No items???

http://stores.ebay.com.au/PC-Games-Stores?_rdc=1

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Games-Everything?_rdc=1

Use them.

Note india didn’t get a Blops release, which is why http://www.ozgameshop.com are the 2nd best bet for cheapness.