Black Ops

I must say its grown on me a bit…probably because the maps are a bit bigger and the enemy doesnt seem to spawn right behind you.

I really havent gotten into the perks and upgrades too much buts its definately more enjoyable because of some good size maps.

again, i like the hit box, even with shit weapons you can kill people quite easily. Whats interesting is watching yourself die so you can see the affect of lag.

Ill shoot someone, then they fire and I die, on the replay, I havent even started firing when they do.

and have to agree, an destructable envrionment is a must for future releases.

I know right, you swear that you shot someone first, but then watching the kill cam it shows that you did not even fire a bullet. Glad that it’s behind me now.

i’ve been enjoying it, got all the red perks now on pro XD

touche ROFL

Got my first taste of the multi last night. I’d already played the SP - it was enjoyable but felt too much like a shooting gallery for me to really love it. But the MP feels awesome :D. Didn’t get a chance to test out how the maps were for SnD, but TDM seemed just as fun as CoD4 ever was. While I absolutely love the destructible environments you get with BC2, I’m far more at home in the CoD style gaming than BF.

Sadly the MP is still buggy for me. No graphics problems but I got an unfixable “connection interrupted” every 1-2 games which was ridiculously frustrating. Port forwarding didn’t seem to help (just did a test with the DMZ) so does anyone have other alternate fixes? With any luck the ISP jump might do the trick, although got no idea when that’s happening.

All in all, I’m hoping we see some ladder action with this!

http://bashandslash.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1176&Itemid=138

these can help

I’ve been sampling the SP and so far it feels similar to every other CoD campaign I’ve played, that’s not a bad thing. My one complaint is that some levels just have constant respawning enemies, endless waves that never stop until you progress to the next marker.

I’ll wait until I finish it before rating it, but it managed to keep me gaming for a couple of hours which is much more than I would usually be able to cope with in one session.

I loved the SR-71 mission (90% of my enjoyment just came from the sight of it in the game), it also introduced a different style of play in the CoD series.

the Sr-71 one was my favourite as well

Nice twist towards the end, but the actual ending was weak. The WaW ending was more memorable to me.

The scene after the credits was hilarious, particularly Nixon. JFK was awesome.

I don’t know where this game’s campaign ranks for me compared to the rest. Some parts were awesome where as others were tiring. I can see what you meant about the shooting gallery, the game could of been on rails in some sections. I think this would be between WaW and MW for me. Just realised that it means that Treyarch have made 2 of my top 3 CoD campaigns, lol.

Without playing the MP, I’d definitely be up for it if we picked it up.

sigh, at least I could play last night. Now I don’t last 30secs in any server before it closes saying “session no longer available”. The mods don’t help (tried with and without). Either that error or “Server Disconnected - Steam connect failed.”

Going to watch that shortly, I know it’s going to be hilarious.

What weapons are you peoples using in black ops? for assualt rifle im rocking the stygur thingy or the commander. i like the commanders power, its reload times a real bitch though. Baby ak seems solid for the semi.

I use all 3 of the intel kill rewards too.

These weapons

Sounds like you’ve slammed out a fair bit over the weekend tel! I’m still on the early weps. Took a while but I’ve had good success with the enfield and I am liking the baby AK. MP5 is still good, although long distance seems nigh on impossible with it. Just unlocked the famas so i’ll give that a crack tonight. Haven’t tried many of the perks but so far I’m prefering fast reload over the extended clips or what not. Standard clip still seems fine to take out 2-3 guys and I can reload with minimal worry of gettin caught with my pants down.

I’m still unlikely to use the lmg’s very much, never been a fan (cept for in BC2) and my sniping is as dodgy as usual. Lookin to unlockin that spas 12 tho, the basic shotgun makes me sad some times.

Was away all weekend but managed a solid 30-40 min stint last night without a single connection issue, and goddamn does that make the game a lot more enjoyable!

I enjoy using the Olympia with the M1911(extended mags), and the WA2000(Viarable scope, Silencer) with the Python(Snub nose). and I pawn Hills505 all the time:yahoo::yahoo:

Early days for me been using the mp5/famas not much else until I get some more level ups…There is a few good maps and some fkn painful ones like nuke town and whats with all the HC servers with most muppets camping their asses off…I’m so glad Bc2 doesn’t have a prone function cause it turns the game into a fkn camping paradise, but besides that its fun but BC2 is heaps better imo…:wink2:

famas is the most OP and used, ak and commando are great as well

AK74 with extended mags = left click to win

ak74u with taped mags = left click to own, i got like 40 and 10 or something with it …

im a camper. most of the time. I cant compete agaisnt rabbit who fukin jump dive all the time…

why the fuk cant all these developers get together to produce the ducks nuts!!!

COD Graphics, hit box BC2 gameplay, map sizes and realism (not sniper shotty) FTW