Black Ops

lmao. Those marketers know what they are doing.

lol

yeah that’s what happened in MW2 best way to get a nuke was harrier chopper gunner, and then all you needed to do was get a 7 killstreak which is nothing and then hide and let the rest just happen.

its no big deal really… cod4’ers will no doubt remember the AS/chopper fest that was bog.

The horror!

lol yea im sure the COD players were whining about it when COD4 was released, and here I am doing the same thing 3 years later :><:

i read a post in a forum where some (COD) player was bitching because the maps in Black Ops were too big…

pussy

Haha, did you tell him to harden up and try his hand at BC2?

I hope you told them that :shades:

course not … pussies cant call pussies pussies :stuck_out_tongue:

This is why the pc gaming community has to put up with poor ports :

According to early VGChartz estimates, Call of Duty: Black Ops has become the fastest-selling game of all time with over 7 million units sold on day one following over 4.5 million preorders as reported earlier in the week. If the 7 million for Black Ops holds true, it would make the launch around 10% larger than Modern Warfare 2 and the biggest of all time.

Lending some extra weight to our estimations are reports that over 4 million users have now connected to Xbox Live to play Black Ops and similarly impressive figures via PSN. Breaking the data down, we estimate over 3.6 million units were sold in the USA, 1.4 million units in the UK, over a million units in continental Europe and 350,000 units in Canada. [COLOR=red]Xbox 360 takes the largest proportion of sales with 59%, 36% for PS3 and the remainder on PC, Wii and DS[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Source[/COLOR]

Yep, we are the minority by a HUGE margin. It’s not going to get better either.

What’s even more amazing is that the PC is the perfect platform for a FPS, yet every man and his dog would rather play it on a console.

Console if the compartment between the front seats where the tissue box goes. What do they have to do with gaming?

lol haha nice one

Did you guys know that in the single player Black ops that when you get out of the seat you can go to the computer behind you and play the game zork on it???:tongue2::blink:

yeah and another game

what seat

A good review to see how cpus and gpus fare against the game that is a dx11 version of WaW so they say.

Looks like the game is certainly optimised for i5 and i7 cpus.

Just got a copy of black ops for my son’s comp and been playing a few rounds ctf/tdm and so far its quiet good fun with all the perks/frills from mw2 mostly present…But is it just me or do the graphics/feel of the game seem bland or have i been spoilt from bc2 where i shoot a rocket into a object it blows up/falls down/breaks etc…

In black ops i’ll shoot most objects (walls/roofs/furniture/ceiling fans) and all I see is smoke then the object in perfect condition this might seem like fark all but its one of the first things i’ve notice. Besides a few little gripes and camping bitches hopefully it turns into a good squad competition game only time will tell…

BC2’s destructible environment is pretty cool imo. Something that all games of that type should have.