Az's PC

Looking forward to it.

rad fans arrived … im praying to the gods TKR shit arrives tomorrow.

red tubing, couple of barbs, a 90 rotary and some silver.

also, after 16000 changes ill be staying with 1156 socket.

Only changes ill make are a new cpu - i7 870 is the target otherwise a xeon … still slightly apprehensive on this one as theres no garauntee that it will work on the mobo lol

After i get a final price for my 775 stuff it will decide my full route. Ideally it will be cpu + a pair of 6870’s … but if the prices arent right, ill go cpu + 60gb vertex 2 9 worst part will mean yet another fuckin format lol).

This w/e is the time it will be resolved. My next post will be the system in leak test!!

LOL, another change, it’s a sensible decision though.

as much as the bloodrage is a great bargain, im still looking at $700 for 1366 socket… the 870 will be stuff all behind it and only cost me $150 max difference… so money available for other goodies rather than just top socket.

efgjfgopiwjrihiebnkbntokgn

fuckin TKR package not here :frowning:

Still no leak test post.

One day im sure i will actually use the tj07 … one day.

LOL

well finally. TKR stuff arrived - tubing, couple more barbs, a chunk of silver and a 90 rotary barb. Tomorrow i will grab 2 more clamps and then its leak testing time and some sleeving.

will post an interim pic soon.

EDIT - not a great shot but hey, im time poor so its rush rush lol. Bottom rad fans pull rather than push … doesnt make any diff imo … just rather it be that way. With 9 fans whirring, probably not gonna be whisper quiet lol, but ill grab a fan controller soon and then ill be able to play with the noise if it gets to me.

Finally on the path to water cooling glory :shades:

looking sexy dude

Very nice to see it all together.

Push or pull makes bugger all difference (Martin tested it a while back). Even sending warm case air through the rad nets better results than having 5 intake fans and one exhaust.

new cpu should be here tomorrow, then i will be back online.

not sure if sleeving will be done at this stage.

lesk testing atm… forgot how shit the swiftech barbs are… once again … cpu block leak from oring bulge zzz … been goin for nearly an hr, leak free and no air…so easy to bleed the air its not funny the drive series … self bleeding with a couple of tips of the tower.

plugged the fans in just to finally get an idea of what ill be looking at when shes up and running… fucking sexy as shit. took a photo but it cannot do it justice.

Once i get it all together il try and take some good shots.

by far and away the most awesome case ive seen Nip … you need to delay the speakers and go the TJ i reckon lol

Not a fan of the swiftech barbs either, especially with far better alternatives on the market. Don’t use them at all any more.

It’s on my wish list Az, haha.

A quick shot from the build. Will take some more soon with the unit on. With all the fans going it certainly aint noisy like i was thinking it was going to be … will have to get a fan controller to minimise the cabling in the future. Sleeving is on the todo list still, dont the fans, will get the main cables done when possible.

couple more pics of the beasty

looking good man :shades:

nice

Sexy!

Tubing route is very clean.

Here it is, not final due to tubing needing doing, plus more work on the cable management ( and sleeving to do on psu since im not needing more power). Bit more red to the theme looks good though. Yes, i still need to re-clean it… fuckign dust. I did switch the rear fans around to make the case positive pressure so i shouldnt be attacked by the dreaded dust quite as much.