Some Scores...Some top Fun

this went for an hour and a half…bloody epic…there were about 10 players for the whole time and at one stage about 6 players from pz.

The teams were more even during the match…lol…Scratchy being the med whore he is…lol

nice scores chilli!

DAMN… 53-2, that’s bloody impressive.

With the first score Chilli posted, I was actually commander the whole round until Cabooes created a mutiny against me at the end… I should have got well over 300 points if it wants for Cabooes :frowning:

and lol… yea, Im a med camping commander whore (your right there Chilli)

…for those interested. If you get revived you dont record a death.

Thats why Tim and Swift post bullshit scores because they just keep each other alive…Run with 2 or 3 good medics and your scores will always be good. Although I dont ever think I could go through a round 53/2…“Vote Kick Initiated”…lol

However, last night I kept getting revived in a firefight but I had no ammo in my gun, so every time I stood up, I had to try and run…stupid medics…haha

well, when your out of ammo… try killing using your knife

Dude, there were like 4 of them just waiting for some idiot to revive me so they could kill me again…lol

At one stage I ran up to a guy and dived at his feet and took a swipe but was about an inch to far away…lol…Im swinging my kniefe and he just popped me in the head…:ermm:

lol does the <TB> after cab’s name mean he got teabagged? :><:

:tongue2: nah i was in a clan that did like nothing in BHD, and i put it on the end of my name and that top score game was uber fun

LMFAO!!! Its funny because its true, LOL.

Knifed 4, the other team constantly used clays and nades (especially 667 Cynical)… was abit funny though cause every time a grenade wiped out our whole sqaud (which happened alot) everyone would go absolutely nuts swearing their heads of… except for me of course

how bloody long did that match go for?

didn’t go for too long, it was such an even match right until the end… probably 40 minutes

must have been frantic, so many players over 200??!!

yup, ALOT of reviving going on… good game though (i dont know how i managed to get 257)

Chilli … You should of stayed for 1 more round, had heaps of fun with the L86 :tongue2: … The teams were abit one sided though

Bastard

Its been awhile since we’ve had that many OE members on a pub server all at once … Good game though

a better game…and welcome back Woven!!

[U]

First game in ages so happy that i beat the BF2 players, not bad for a cod4 nub :stuck_out_tongue:
[/U]

probably a fluke…lol…nah…good round mate