Some Scores...Some top Fun

haha nah i think it was a fluke XD, i dont quite rem doing to well after that map :sweat:

Good fun

Yeah that was before i joined.

nope, the game after you & noob left … theres no doubt that you would have had an incredible kdR that round

haha I know right.

:shades:

we rule

Good to see all 6 OE members getting decent scores :yahoo:Crazy was on fire that night, i think he said he knifed 6 people … Lets see if the GA comp is this easy

pure awesomeness

Yea i pretty much failed, was the only OE member that died that round :dry: Great game though

Nice :shades:

Meh - you posted before me. Im unplugging your network cable.

lol blind fool

bloody med whores

I would have got gold but my connection stuffed up

I only got revived twice that round, didnt roll with tim & swift most of that round

Crazy & I decided to have a knife battle. Crazy ended up with 36 knife kills :yes: myself getting 13… 667 guys werent game enough to use their knives so they shot us and teabagged us…TOSSERS!!!

First time as commander for afew weeks now

Crazy & I decided to have a knife battle. Crazy ended up with 36 knife kills :yes: myself getting 13… 667 guys werent game enough to use their knives so they shot us and teabagged us…TOSSERS!!![

Yes they are tossers! But if you want to bring a knife to a gun fight Im gunna shoot you too! :wink2:

Yea, you have already shot me afew times when i tried to knife you :frowning: your better then those fools Chilli

Have to thank Crazy for reviving me heaps