Show Us your Rigs & General Tech Chat

:blink: holy crap…i so wanna do that to my case now

Dammit, I thought i was suppose to be saving money. World why you make this so hard.

Last few pieces of water cooling gear arrived today.

Bought the top for one reason, flexible barb placement. The additional flow it may bring is a bonus, but I really don’t need it yet. I plan to utilise the in/out on the top of the (pump) top. Going to move my res closer to the 5.25" bay area right above the pump.

I can start pulling the loop apart now, hopefully my CPU should arrive today also.

Awesomesauce Nip :shades:. Also liking Mac’s setup (still lovin that paint job), it’s a damn nice way to enter into water cooling. I think if I get the urge to hit that goddamn 4GHz that’d be the way i’d go :yes:.

saaaaaaaaweeeet

new headphones

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/imag0010c.jpg/]

look comfy

me want one

can you buy that?..so very slick…

thought to follow up on the dye Cab : Sure enough, its separating and clogging/wrecking. Took EPIC PC’s own pc not long at all and it turned to shit.

As always - use dyes only if you like cleaning every month lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_q8FmLa0sw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

They look awesome.

purple and gold ftw

My new toys:

Will report on sound performance soon

Got my Corsair Obsidian 650D today, along with LED strip and Noctua U9B. Looks hot IRL, I think its the best case I’ve ever worked with.

Nice chromie me likes…

nice sound upgrade, and sweet 600D chromy

Looks good Chromy :slight_smile:

Same to you dragon - pity i have zero interest in scards/headphones to acknowledge the awesomeness … but they sure look like they work a treat :slight_smile:

Yeh the headphones look sweet as, but all my music is prolly not high enough quality for me to actualy notice :P.

Case looks freakin sweet Chrome :D.

Nice gear people,

Dragon, have you changed the op-amps over yet? Make a considerable difference?