Mw 2

Obviously I dont have it on PC yet. Im 80% done with the download though.

On the PS3 I imagine its very much the same. Awesome story line with epic single player missions and heaps of solo/co-op missions.

However, and as Im sure you all know, what a fuking suckfull multiplayer set up.

Cant choose a map, cant join what server I want and I have no friends…lol

The halfway through a map, the fuking host drops out.

I would get this for the PC too but why when the multiplayer sux so bad.

I do like the fact many of the maps are bigger…

And my last bitch, you think they would have fixed the issue of people spawning right fuking behind you.:mad2:.

someone get this on ps3 and be my friend…lol

The game is better than CoD4 in every aspect other than the dedicated server fiasco, imo.

Now I personally couldn’t give a rats arse if the servers are dedicated or not but as ladder matches haven’t exactly taken off like they did with CoD4, my MW2 is sitting on the shelf gathering dust. As far as I’m concerned, playing in pub servers has never been anywhere near as fun as playing a match.

i like it, idc about dedi servers or not, i dont care much for cod4 ne more, i dont even care for pc gaming ne more, like my ps3 alot now

Fanboi

LOL

Very funny considering you used to swear black and blue about how PC was the best. Just so you don’t sound like a hypocrite in future conversations, make sure you mean what you say.

PC is still the best at somethings IE Graphics and general power

but the PS3 does thing my PC cant and does them well like bluray movies and Guitar Hero

idc what ppl say i will like what i want. haha

Guitar hero is a pos learn to play a real instrument instead of 4 buttons…:tongue2: lol only jks m8 play what you like…

it has 5 buttons :tongue2:

GH3 is on PC <.< i played and finished it…using my KB F keys for life.

I’ll admit consoles have thier sweet gmaes, but FPS will and is superior with a mouse and kb (hence i know play now FPS with my 360 controller, if i can)

i will admit fps games on PC are gr8

i also think games like Ac and AC 2 are better on Consoles

i would say that, but high end titles are increasing with GFWL and 360 controller support. So buy it on PC and play it with a console controller = epic win

yeh i’m with carbs on that one. Considering gamepad are designed specificall for gaming, there’s little doubt they’re better for those 3rd person games like AC and batman, simply because they give you that variable control you can’t get from a keyboard. But once things start getting complicated, or require precision, it’s the PC’s realm. Most obvious is RTS will never be that in depth on a console.

hmmm, i was just about to rant but then a) I realised i’m at work, and b) i’m spamming up Chilleh’s PS3 thread :sweat:.

As for MW2, i’d skip it on PC. I’ve given it a couple of hours and now it only gets played when my bro redoes some of the SP campaigns or maybe the co-op campaigns.

Consoles have their market, people who don’t have high end PCs and want relatively trouble free gaming will have a much better experience on a console. People who have a decent enough computer will always get a better experience out of a PC though it usually requires a bit of tinkering to get the most out of it.

its really a matter of input though. If they made consoles with a KB and mouse I wouldn’t have any qualms about using them for FPS.

But some games are just awesome with pad, like DMC4, or Dirt.

But seriosly… PS3 MW2? Not only is it the r-tard console version of an awesome FPS< but its on the r-tard fail console of the current console generation!

I’m sorry, I have to say that, I have an Xbox and a Wii, if I dont bag out Playstations they get mad at me and brick.

Then thats where you went wrong chum.
There is a KB & mouse available for the PS3, both made by logitech
i know, i have a PS3

ooooh burn!! :laugh:

i much prefer PC’s for shooters. Consoles are good for sports games and racing games IMO.

Ultra, whats you PS3 username

ultrakilla1000, i no numbers i h8 them

but thats all i could have

my ps3 id = driftk :sweat:

‘LiikkZ’ add me