Lonnie LAN

Who is up for a lan at ravages on friday cos we are cooler than sydney people and will get ten people there!

down south, shit cold and have to work till 7 fri night:wacko:

maybe hopefully will be in launie next year:yahoo:

lol… ummmmm, might be worthwhile to ask me first? lol?

awww shit he found out…and boooo i’m not imbred :mad2:

I’m not voting because I’m not inbred but I live in Tassie and I don’t think Telcius is tough.

lol i think my family might actually be inbreed, but that would’ve been about 250 years ago back in England or wherever it was

asking is for losers. Gate crashing ftw!

That means that the english are inbred, not us.

If you orignate from Tasmania though, you might be inbred as Van Diemans Land was just a big prison for convicts. They would have been mating like rabbits, all the women would have been well slogged out.

lol nipper wtf…

must be how Nipper likes his women… I am not from Tasmania, i Was born in the NT. I SNIFF PETROL AND BELONG TO AN ABORIGINAL TRIBE!

:yes:

Whats really funny is caboose voted for;

I am not inbred and dont live in tassie (obviously cabby is inbred irrespective of state boundries).

LOL

Na sorry mate, if i were in Sydney i would be there.

Just like throwing a cricket ball down a hallway.

why does this thread keep getting an invisible bump?!!?

delete your c00kies.

Sooooo i was going to post a viedo of me, nipper and ravages little(but actually quite large) brother having trafficlight shot races but some retard cant use a camera phone properly. I think Nipper won, he can put the grog away when someone else pays. He sometimes struggles to keep it down though:p

I can chuck the shots down one after another with no problems, just steer clear of me for the rest of the night, I’m like a ticking time bomb. FYI I felt like chucking after having those traffic lights, and the beam and coke doesn’t go down real well either. I think I will just have to go back to beer.

Well traffic lights are fucking liquid alcoholic sugar. We should shot a long island iced tea instead? that would fuck anyone up.

Serves you right for drinking bogan and coke. If you want to drink bourbon at least go jacks, preferably turkey.

Well the beam wasn’t to my liking, I’ll try turkey or jack next, otherwise I’m sticking to good ol’ beer.

vodka:yahoo: