Lonnie LAN

I might as well bring the grandfather’s grappa with me next time, it’s about 80% alcohol and goes down like a rusty nail.

tim, why if you were in sydney would you come? we are in tassie!

Ah, i must have misunderstood.

Why the hell would anyone want to go to tassie?

For the 2 headed chicks, two heads are better than one.

two heads are fun, lol

As if nipper, then they could still talk while you are getting head.

Nipper goes after larger women who like cats. More cushion for the pushin!

:mellow:

tel… that sounds like you… remember that clingy fat chick? :yes:

The clingy chic wasnt fat! just fucking psychotic and obsessive

sound like u pick em’ tel. lol

lol that was his mum we were talking about

just because i called you bro doesnt mean i am related to you. hence just your mum.

lol tel is doing wovens mum? i hope she doesn’t check this forum… lol

:blink:

hang on ill fly down

unlike caboose i don’t live with my mum so she probably won’t be checking but the chubby clingy one definitely sounded like tels

yeah, i dont he’ll admit it on here infront of all us men though… we (me and nipper) knows she was a fatty.

FFS the clingy one was not fat. well she weighed significantly less than you in any event so if you call her fat beware the implications!

nothing wrong with fat ones. they try harder cos they dont get it enough.

haha you make me laugh boy.

hahaha, make up you mind tel. The weight of that girl get’s lighter every time you tell the story, so I’ll tell it now…

She was a 180 kg heifer, her name was Daisy Moo Cow. You found her eating half eaten cheese burgers out of the Maccas garbage skip. You bribed her back to your house with a fun size mars bar, to which you took her upstairs which is why your wooden stairs creek when you walk on them, You woke up the next morning with a bung knee from where she put too much weight on it when you where supporting her against the wall.

In anycase if there is nothing wrong with the fat ones, stop denying the story.