HAF 932 (not mine)

Anyone interested in a 2nd hand HAF 932?

Patty is thinking of getting rid of his, and is willing to sell it along with a fan speed controller and the 4 LED fans that he bought for the side panel.

If there is interest, I’ll let him know and see what he wants to do.

If he’ll sell it for a buck incl. postage, I’ll take it off his hands :shades:

I’d then offer him $2, suck it.

$3 from me

I’ll raise your $3 bid cabby to $4 + free postage

what price is he chasing nip ?

Bunch a cheapskates!

Dunno Az, was actually kinda joking when I mentioned it :p, but am considering it. Honestly have nfi when it comes to 2nd hand computer gear, $150-170ish? with the fan controller & 4 extra fans I guess (would also obvs include the original 23cm from the side). Can’t even remember what the case itself cost me :ermm:

Noice grammar, meant the more I think about it, the more I’m considering it.

Just noticed new HAF’s are $180ish, so guess I’d be more looking at $150? Don’t necessarily want/need market value, but would prefer to cover the cost for a new case. (Thinking Thermaltake Element S, Antec P183, or maybe even the Lian Li 8NB i think it is)

hi Patsky!:wink2:

who the fuck are you :laugh:

probably worth $80

Was gonna say, if its 2nd hand better take off a few more $$$

Although you are including other shiz so who knows :happy:

BTW, Hi Patty!! Long time no see dear.

Yeah 2nd hand bout $80-100 like chromie said…:wink2: biggest drama with a case is the bloody postage cost…

Yeah, bit high for the case itself but when you factor in the fan speed controller (which I think was a scythe kaze), and the 4 additional fans, you could definitely scrounge $150 for the lot.

You don’t give a $60 - $70 fan speed controller away for free, same goes for ~$60 - $100 worth of additional fans.

i shipped my old cosmos s down to melb when i sold it, sold it for $250 iirc ($300 new) and cost me $60 post

150 most certainly not for the case itself (sheesh I’m not that much of a scrooge :p) but for the Fan Controller & 4 extra fans as well (Total cost of everything new was comfortably over $300 so I don’t think 50% of that is asking too much considering the case is 16 months old, and the fan/fan controllers only about 12) . Obvs if anyone interested didn’t want the other paraphenalia then $90 :stuck_out_tongue:

Am going just super for those who asked :slight_smile: Trust same for everyone else?

as always Patty we are cruisin :wink:

we miss your acronyms of course … and id love to be in ts when you chat about vodaphone’s v8 effort since they seen the light :yes:

Honestly haven’t cared all that much for the “Holden vs Ford” debate since they switched sides tbh given it’s a rather one-sided field. It should be inevitable that Holden win more races :stuck_out_tongue: Just so long as my favourite drivers are doing well/winning I’m happy enough to enjoy the racing. Am totally loving how shit HRT are this yeah though, bunch of pricks.

Take it no-one’s interested then? :slight_smile:

Doesn’t look like it m8…