Gigabyte 4870X2 For Sale

Alright ATi fanbois, I am selling my 4870X2 2GB. It’s in perfect working order, has never been overclocked and has warranty until 17th of October 2009 at MSY, after that you send back to Gigabyte.

It has the original manuals and all the extra connectors too.

Instant: $693.00
Reserve: $600.00

Its an awesome graphical powerhouse but it just doesn’t suit my requirements anymore. Place your BIDS!

must…save…wallet…must…get…better…gpu.

pass

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! BUY MY GRAPHICS CARD DAMMIT!

c i woud have bought it 1 month ago but now i have a better one so ill have to save my moneys for and even better one

PASS

Must…not…buy…ati

antwan maybe interested.
i have pasted a link onto him via e-mail letting him know but dont hold your breath.

im tempted but i dont know! i might just wait for the next gen Nvidia Cards :sweat:

How does it not suit your requirements :blink:

There isn’t a game that can’t be played with that card or have I misunderstood, are you getting a less powerful card?

no cos he’s running an ATI card on an SLI board…would be cheaper to sell the board and grab an X48 <.<

An Asus Maximus II Formula is not an nvidia based motherboard.

:mellow: lol getting confused with the Striker :tongue2:

so what are you getting chum?

i want to kno why it doesnt suit his needs! That card isnt bad… only thing i can think of is downgrading… :S

he blames the drivers :dry:

I got a GTX285. it’s just that much better. Lemme describe the experiences of my 4870X2 over the past 5 months.

Month 1, YAY New card, oh stock drivers not working, thats to be expected, i go get the latest online. WOW COD4 works wonderfully. hey was that shimmering texture effect always there, nah must be my imagination.

Month 2, Yay Lets play games like Fallout 3! Oh what, crossfire scales badly? SHIT NO! okay, the new drivers will fix it. YAY drivers fixed it! wooooo! Okay why are the textures still shimmering? Oh well, must be my imagination.

Month 3, Wow summer, it’s hot, card is hot, oh well will be good in winter. Lets play games like COD5. Oh what, texture corruption! Maybe the new drivers will fix that, oh wait they didn’t but COD5 is not that good anyway.

Month 4, Oh wow, new drivers, which improves stability in vista 64 and adds frames per second to all my games! Wow, hardware control says one of my GPU is disabled, oh well, obviously that fixes the crossfire scaling right?

Month 5, lets play FEAR 2… oh wait, it’s not crossfire compatible, maybe next months drivers will fix it, oh wait that causes one of my GPUs to disable and also fucks up my second monitor display options. Also is that texture shimmering again? Must be my imagination…

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ATI DRIVER TEAM GET A FUCKING CLUE AND BETA TEST YOUR SHIT!

So who want’s to buy it?

man y do think i went from ati to nvidia i had basically all those problems with my, until it completly fucked its self

unlucky i guess, i know a guy running tri-fire he’s not having any issues.

Yeah we all have stories about these guys we know who are running this and that without problems. Well unfortunate for me though, but I am totally super lovity with my new GTX285, there’s not stutter during low frame rates anymore which happens a lot in smoke in COD4 and the card is a lot quieter, it doesn’t spin up as much as my X2 used to.

I have found the GTX series cards to be the best I’ve owned yet.

i’ll buy it for a carton of heavy beer that is you buy me a carton lol