G7 For Sale

I have a g7 in great condition, has just been reconditioned and cleaned inside and out. works very well and has box and cd and everything that came with it, $40neg + p&h.

An unreal gaming mouse although i recomend highly on the purchase of a gaming mouse pad for stability of the lazer.

Specs and info are available here, you should know that the rrp is roughly $88.00 and not the price on the link below although that is what was paid for it
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/163&cl=au,en

funds raised go towards server payments and management

[INDENT]why are you selling the premium wireless mouse for gaming???

[/INDENT]

dam i got a G7 lol still gotta send it off to get fixed too

because i am comfortable with my mx4000 and it is being unused. i truely think that i could spend spent 40 on my mouse i am using now and I would think 40 for a g7 is wow

because i am happy with my mx4000 :stuck_out_tongue: but i am not a great gamer and the mouse is not being used and i think it still has 6 months warranty

i just bloody purchased one, i would have taken your…FFFFFFF:mad2:

oh that sucks

mmmmm i’d get a G9 from umart for $100, like $70 than EB…and other places

$40 bucks is a bloody good but. If you dont have a G5 or better, grab this with open arms. It will change the way you play.

If you havent sold it in a wekk or so, Ill take it as a spare

heh heh rogr i have only posted here and no were else but i will let you know if it goes to a mate around here.

hahaha if u actually post it this time ill take it for $40 lol mouse doesnt really bother me when it comes to gaming your the one who controls it

ohhh btw if i bought one at eb games here ide be paying $160 for it and $200 for a g15 keyboard

get a G9 from umart 100 and no batteries so u save money, and an old g15 model will cost around 60 cos their better than the new ones…lol

wait aminite my G15 key cost me $100

yeah but when ninja walks into the shop they were like ‘sucker’ :tongue2:

hahaha if u actually post it this time ill take it for $40 lol mouse doesnt really bother me when it comes to gaming your the one who controls it

Are you nuts. I cant beleive how being able to change the weight of a mouse to suit my style has helped. I purchased oner Logitec one, cant remember the nodel but its the wireless one with the super fast flowing track wheel…about $100. Took it back, weighs a ton.

what u on about chilli

the ability to change the weigt of a G5 or G7 mouse using the little internal weights

G7 don’t have weights…its got batteries lol