G7 For Sale

So it does, fuk it then G5 FTW.lol

g5 and g9 does :smiley:

g9 muuuust get…

g9 looks gay and for the 5 resolution changes and variable weight g5 FTW!!

g9 feels so nice and has interchangable grips. dl3ma’s is wicked man

um not matrix thats what was sitting on the stand for it -.- noobs its cause there is shit all ppl buying pc parts here

i said i can get stuuf cheaper here vis my work…

BTW ’ i personally recommend the G5’ [paid advertisement] :tongue2:

tho if i didnt have my g5 i would of bought a g7

G7 and G5’s are both good mice. Just depends if you like corded or cordless mice (though I dont see any problem with wireless anymore). Suppose its all down to if you like changing the weight in the G5. You cant in the G7 obviously cause of the battery
As for the G9, I dont know anyone with one and apart from seeing how ugly it is :stuck_out_tongue: I dont know much about it. But it’s logitech and the review’s havent been negative.

g5 was $99 at dick smiths g9 was $118 at reefnet …

even though the g7 boasts the same res and refresh the g5 outperforms it

i can get a g5 for 79.95… cheaper on ebay even :stuck_out_tongue: if u want one ninja just say the word

i got the g9 u fool

Ninja FFS!!!

where in this thread did you mention you already had a G9… all i was doin was offering to help you out by helping you score a bargain…

Pull your head in mate… Before someone pushes it back in with their fist

Sorry to rest of you guys for that…

Defcon, interested in buying this for a mate…
have ya still got the box, so its easier to mail?

haha umm if u go bak a few pages it says i bought one with my g15 lol man and the fool wasnt serious just a joke man lol settly down its ok breath and btw guys these mise are awsome to use comfortable and reliable for a wireless i was using a mates worth buying

thats my point,where in this thread did you say that…

from what I remember without looking back you said “if i bought one” or something to that effect

thats what i thought he said…

thx brett :smile:

lol mehh … well i bought one matrix sorry if i confused you

SOLD :smiley: