Cars, Bikes & More Cars

What did they expect??? They gave Top Gear an electric car and expected Clarkson to give it a glowing review, LMAO! He’ll find faults with a perfect car, which is why I never use his reviews for anything other than a good laugh.

As I remember it, his review wasn’t even that negative, it actually made me think that electric cars could be a viable alternative to my beloved petrol. Still, no amount of positive words can hide the way that the heavy barge was rolling into the bends, and the silence from the motor said more than any negative review could.

Chinese F1 this w/e dont forget Dragon lol.

Really hope Webber gets the car he deserves to give hiim the best shot at his first win for the year. Either run kers if its 100% working or take it off so he isnt carrying the weight.

Should be a good race with the tyres on this circuit.

If the practice results are anything to go by, I think Webber’s car is still playing up.

Vettel topped both sessions, Mark came 2nd in the first session, and only held on to 10th in the second.

Best race in a long time. Tyre strategy and wear finally comes to the fore.

Insane race from Webber… getting the primes out of the way then running options all the way proved a great strategy 18th on pole to a podium is driving the shit out of a car lol.

Must have been hard for Vettel with sfa radio … especially when Hamilton cruised by.

While RBR cant fix the KERS system issues for shit … at least they really nut out strategies and gave Webber the best possible shot to get where he did.

I bet he’s one happy chappy in the post match interview seeing as he was hoping for 6th as a great result from the qualifying debacle.

Haven’t had a chance to watch the race yet (recorded it as I wasn’t home) but when I checked the results and saw Webber in 3rd place, I was very pleased.

Watched the race last night. An absolute cracker.

Hope alonso gets hammered for running drs out of the zone.

edit : meh … a glitch that cost him time they say … no penalty

Turkey this w/e dont forget … anyone watch the practice sessions?

I only caught the highlights this morning … looking to be a corker of a race. Wonder how Vettel will go with liited time in the car after wiping it out too.

Looking forward to qualifying to see whos got the pace at any rate.

Didn’t see any footage as I haven’t been home, only saw the times after each session on my phone.

Vettel took pole again by a good margin, he’s been a bloody machine this season. Webber came in second, still with a very nice time.

they both saved a set of softs too, only half the top 10 did 1 run at a time. Alons,Hamilton,Button,Rosenburg and Schuey all did 2 runs- so have 1 less set of green options.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RCfgkhUSeA&feature=share[/ame]

another insane car from lambo

It’s wicked, about time they replaced the Murcielago, that thing was a dinosaur.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJCE-0CnoVA&feature=share[/ame]

great little video of The Mountain

Poxy Canadian GP Timezone zzz

Watched qualifying this arvo … makes for an interesting race for sure. 5 stopper perhaps??

Webbers KERS is just beyond a joke now lol… but getting 4th shows he has some serious pace imo.

I still see the red bulls getting eaten up on this track though and reckon those mclarens will be standing on the top come awards. I’ll have to watch the recordng after work tomorrow to see it pan out :frowning:

Yep, Canandian GP can go eat a dick.

I’ll watch the replay most likely.

Bugger it, I can’t help myself.

Glad I stayed up for this one, 20 mins of racing followed by 2 hours of waiting for it to restart…

FFS, if you are going to spend millions of dollars developing a F1 quality track, spend the fucking time to make sure that water doesn’t pool on the surface.

lol nip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlGD3UKl9i4&feature=share[/ame]

LOL, that was funny.

Was a good race despite the delay. Button’s smooth driving style helps him in the wet, to come back after getting the drive through penalty was impressive but not surprising.

Look at the lap chart, Button worked hard for that victory. Compare it to Vettel’s, haha.