Cars, Bikes & More Cars

yeah thats ones a pretty sweet buy

Thing is, I want a dealer car, coz of warranty, and I only have my auto license, because we only had an auto to drive in -.-

NOT saying that I haven’t driven manuals, love to drive them, but I am not sure if I can get my manual license after I already have my autos.

Fair enough, just be sure of what is actually covered by your used car warranty, sometimes they aren’t worth a pinch of shit. If you are going to be paying a premium by buying from a dealer, make sure it is actually worth it.

yeah if you can get a similar car for the same price as a private then maybe go the dealer, though i prefer private myself. i paid $5500 for my laser but on the documents it said we said $3500 XD

and you can upgade your license to manual you just gotta do a test though read up on it cos every state is different

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=8732740&__sid=128B1E613FAD&__Qpb=true&Cr=0&__Ns=pCar_Odometer_Single|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201282%20903%204294962891%204294962866&SearchAction=N&seot=1&__Nne=15&trecs=1&silo=1011

for teh lolz

if i had to choose one it’d be that 03 lancer … i ll just put it out there, u can get an 06 with around the same km’s for 11,500

Legendary. If you’re a farmer, you can fit one sheep in the tray, sideways, lol.

dial a Hooker in NZ mobile

FMD, just don’t see a classic in this condition on the road, and for good reason.

FMD, just don’t see a classic in this condition on the road, and for good reason.

prolly cause they still handle like a piece of shit tank :wink: … no matter how slick it looks :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, true. I wouldn’t think they’d be any better at taking a corner than anything from the USA from the same period, and everyone knows how shit they were on the bends.

In any case, I’d encase it in a glass box inside my house and just admire it.

Amazingly that car is owned by a regular person who is a member of the Aussie Ford Forum. You’d half expect something like that to be locked away in a museum.

it is american therefore doesn’t do corners :tongue2:

What is, The XA Falcon GT? Or are you just talking about American cars in general?

Just to be clear, the pictures I posted are of an Australian Muscle Car, not American, haha.

:laugh:

Tis a goddamn beautiful lookin machine

Just learnt something, without going back to the thread I pulled the pics from, I think that might be an XB just to correct myself.

It’s all here if anyone can be bothered with the small details.
http://www.aus-ford-uk.co.uk/html/model_changes_-_dashes.html

Briefly, it’s to do with the position that the auxiliary dials rest at, and the textured finish of the dash over the smooth that the XA had. It’s even harder than picking the difference between a BA MkII and a BF, haha.

Yeah it was an XB sports model.
Auxillary Gauge’s:
[COLOR=Cyan]XA = \ / \ /[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Yellow]XB = / / / /[/COLOR]
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][COLOR=Red]XA GT RPO83 = \ / / /[/COLOR] (Strange mix of both) :/[/SIZE][/FONT]

maybe i shoulda just said “its a old school muscle car, therefore doesn’t do corners”

mind you it is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ass ride

I would give my left nut for a car like that. That’s for sure.
Puuuurrrrrrrsss like a kitten. :smiley:

Nice to see Webber take another Pole position. Should be a good race tonight.