Call of Duty MW3

Meh. Not nearly as exciting as the BF3 vids

doesn’t even look like fun anymore. Stupid annoying perks (lsat stand is taken out but) stupid kill streaks which are always imba. Man i can’t even be bothered trying to take the piss out of this game, not even fun…oh and the engine is 12 years old

The only bit I liked was the mine animation, otherwise, the same as the last 30 COD games.

Yep meh…

Talk about floggin’ a dead horse.

talk about… bf3

What are you guys talking about…there is so many new camera angles on this vid.
Clearly they have gone to great lengths and employed the best technicians to to discover new ways of polishing a turd…

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

at least there’s no last stand.

So I bought this game, loaded it up, thought to myself. OH SHIT did I buy COD4 MW by accident?! Then it was like, no it says MW3, so then okay maybe I’ll try multiplayer and it was like OMG DID I BUY MW2 by mistake? But then no it says MW3, then I tried to find a dedicated server and couldn’t then I got sad and loaded up BF3 which hard locks my PC currently (Fixing).

So I went online to buy Skyrim and now I realized it’s past my bedtime because I’m a wage slave now. I miss OE :frowning:

We miss you too Chum - Hope you get BF3 sorted so you can remove the taint of Modern Warfare for ever :shades:

No sympathy here mate…get BF3 and hook up in all its glory…

Don’t suppose anyone knows how to fix the BF3 hard lock sound loop error? Driving me Spare! Been googling all day and trying stuff to fix it. Spose I better wait for a patch :frowning:

tried downclocking gpu? can you play single player fine?

also try non punkbuster server

Updating gpu and sound drivers did wonders for me, also consider beta gpu drivers if they are out.

I was getting a lot of CTDs and green flashing, seems to be solid now.

It seemed to be Punkbuster for me. Oh me and my haxing ways.

weirdest bot ever