Call of Duty MW3

not maiking this mistake again :laugh:

oh ffs, these guys are a bunch of wankers

LMAO cabby!

love the portal shirt :yes:

FFS pay for shit you should be getting in the original release…Go suck a cock…:yucky:

lol mac

Lol don’t they know bf3 is almost here pay to play my arse

Me n Wolf got MW3 yesterday and will start to play it a bit since other games are starting to get boring

why would waste $80+ on a shit game

Let us know what you think.

mmmwwhhaaaa map packs FTW

hmmm… think mw2 and you has mw3. although i will say this. when you start playing use the first machine pistol you get (FMG) and get it leveled enough to be akimbo. then you will get almost garunteed 7-8 kills before you think about dieing (thats when you run outta ammo).

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 did not have dedicated servers on PC, which caused some controversy a couple years ago. Generally, dedicated servers provide a smoother online experience and allow more players to join a match. Today at Gamescom [COLOR=#003399]Activision[/COLOR] confirmed that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will have dedicated servers for the PC version. This is part of an effort to show PC gamers that Activision is serious about the platform.

Source

Makes no difference to me personally as im not buying another cod … but at least its good news for the cod players :slight_smile:

meh, needs more jets

I think there concerned with all awesomeness that is bf3 that there trying to win back more players…sry too late dumbasses

A little while back it was announced that MW3 would have dedi servers, most assumed it would be the “trusted provider” method thats been the flavour lately.

Now, after listening to players, IW and Sledgehammer will try the first method again. [COLOR=#2361a1]Modern Warfare 3[/COLOR] will feature free, run-it-yourself COD4-style dedicated server support because the hardcore fans have been very clear (if not terribly polite) in their feedback. As the saying goes, give the people what they want. I’m happy to see it.

Its certainly great news that the files will be available to the masses once more.

Source

That’s the way it should of stayed, good to hear that it’s going back to it.

good to hear, still not getting it but, unless its on sale or something

yeah heard about that, probably won’t be buying it but finally got something in that area to replace COD4 at lans, bout fricking time.

:yucky:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr7Ef7QGTGQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]