Call of Duty 6 Teaser Trailer

A. Who gives a rats about the single player, really;
B. Let me guess cabby, you would use a p90 equivalent with those perks and become the first in the new generation of triple frag fags, noob tubers, gaymore lovers and whatever cheap dirty and noobish set ups you can think of;
C. Masturbating with Sandpaper and using vinegar for lube is better than WoW.

Oh the truth is sweet :slight_smile:

This will always happen, as long as the expression ‘noob’ exists

This is a no Brainer!

A. I’M someone who cares about the singleplayer. Never touch multi unless the SP was worth playing through first.

B. lol

C. owwwww

AWTA

+1

I buy a game for the single player campaign, I didn’t even touch multiplayer CoD4 untill I finished the single player. I know a lot of people are the opposite but it’s the SP that sells the game for me. I couldn’t really care less if a game has MP if the SP is fun.

COD series is awesome cos it has awesome MP and SP, a bit rare nowa days.

a) same as johann

B) basically sums up cabby and nitefall

C)any thime is better than wow ( u should try Masturbating with Sandpaper and using vinegar for lube, it might sting a little but it gets the job done.) p.s ull need a towel to clean up the blood (amoung other stuff)

Read this regarding “leaked info”

take it with a grain of salt … but some of them tantalise the mouth

namely :
-Live patching system … please god yes !!!
-Enemy spawn fixing … why the hell that couldnt have been done in MW has me baffled

The folks over at VG247 have gotten their grubby little hands on some leaked details from the Game Informer magazine that has a decent chunk of pages dedicated to Modern Warfare 2. Details are as follows:

[LIST]
[]“No co-op in story mode, but separate missions reminiscent of CoD4’s Mile High Club include cooperative multiplayer.
[
]In the wintery bits of the game, snowmobiles will be used to escape attack, but it’s unclear whether players will be driving or shooting from the vehicles. Ice walls can also be climbed by alternating between the two triggers.
[]A live-patching system will be implemented for online multiplayer, forgoing the need for a downloadable patch.
[
]Game will run at 60 frames-per-second, with better detail than CoD4.
[]Riot shields, movable turrets and customized weapons for single-player enemies were mentioned.
[
]Gameplay’s a bit more open-ended than CoD4 but is still linear.
[]Stealth can now be used if you like.
[
]Infinity Ward’s working on fixing enemy respawn issues (CoD4’s enemies would constantly respawn unless a player crossed a certain line).
[*]The single-player campaign will be longer than it was in CoD4.”
[/LIST]

Looks interesting. I wonder what they mean about the 60 fps? I mean you can make MW run at that by just turning v sync on? Maybe they are talking about in regards to the console versions.

Bugger the stealth option, I hate stealthy games. Only one I really liked was Assassins creed but that wasn’t really that stealthy. Hitman for example was a game I never ended up finishing because I got impatiant whilst playing it, as soon as you’re spotted, you’re as good as dead. I pray that the new CoD doesn’t have missions like that. The sniper mission in WaW is about as stealthy as I like.

i assume that they do mean the console versions cause they said the 2 triggers and i doubt they would limit the frames to 60 on a pc…

may be … may be just bullshit to get hits … hopwefully another month or 2 they let a select few look at it as treyarch did with WaW … then we’ll know something thats truth :wink:

i like the live patcher and if they make bigger MP maps it’ll be easier for spawn fixes and also maybe spawn armour to prevent those gay nades/hoppers/arty killing you in first 2 secs

mmm, definitely tantalising

much want is had :yes:

johnny… me no speak engrish

and trailer looks crappy, but mw2…drool over the idea

i no its a teaser trailer, but srsly it was like iw jus tput there ass between my nose and shat,

it was soooooooo bad

but still im takin the 11th of november off

Why only the 11th? Hardcore people would be getting it on the 10th and playing it 5 days straight. Pansy

sorry mis read the date

It will release in Aust on the 11th ( as previous games have… 10th in yankee land prob).

Im just waiting for another couple of months until the select few get a look at the game so some real info is released …

whether same engine again … or a new one.
vehicles and maps
SP length
mod tools release close to launch
setting
arsenal
perks
gametypes
server browser overhaul
a decent ranking system that has greater longetivity