Call of Duty 6 Teaser Trailer

That trailer… REVEALS NOTHING!

Oh well, still way early in development, I want a new FNG type challenge level.

just so you can get 12 seconds or less :tongue2:

some guys look at key frames/sounds in the trailer and try to piece the “clues” (if there are any) together for the new game

http://www.bingegamer.net/2009/a-comprehensive-look-at-the-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-teaser/

well looks like stopping power and extreme cond are in it, but 5 perks should make things more fun…depending and what perks you can combined, say stopping power, bando, extreme, dead silence and slight of hand…would be OP!!!

I doubt it would be 5 perks that affect the player, the 5th box is bigger then the 4 before it, I wonder why? I still think it will be 3 perks that directtly affect the player with a possibility of 2 additional perks that indirectly affect the player (like WaW with the vehicle perks)

what are u saying early in development

if they are giving a release date, the game is probably finished

You won this time Chum, you shall not win again!

and its not COD6 lol its Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 lol

I even read that they are dropping the “Call of Duty” from the title and just calling it “Modern Warfare 2” but I think that was just a rumour.

yeah i do belieave it will simply be Modern Warfare 2 … but i dont care what they call it … as long as its good … and server support is up to frikken scratch!

AWTA

What if it was called Soap and Friend’s Adventures in Rainbow Land O.o

:ermm:

id still play it … least it aint WoW bwahahahahaha

i would buy it just cuz of the cool name