BC2 rape screenshots

post em here

Sadly Instrument doesn’t have an OE tag.

he should…the bastard

Where were you all. We really needed the help

Where were you all we really needed the help

Where were you all we really needed the help.

you probably shouldn’t try to wrangle the forums after a night out on the town.

hey instrument why’s your screen so fricking wide in that shot.

3*19in monitors with a matrox triplehead2go:wink2:

So is the Bc2 image over 3 monitors? like when you play are you looking at 3 screens in game?

If so post a pic of what that looks like.

Also someone mentioned with the new cards you can run 3 or more monitors. Do they have more than 2 outputs or are you using some sort of connector?

that does explain it, but if the other 2 screens remain black in game like they are in this screen shot i’d probably just play on 1 and have other shit open, like teamspeak on the others.

You can buy a matrox triplehead2go like Instrument and then you can run 3 cards off one output, or if you but an ATI 5 series card (preferably a 5870 at a minimum if you are running 3 monitors) it has the support to run 3 natively as they have 3 outputs (really have 4 but you can only use 3 at once).

You have to utilise the displayport for the 3rd monitor with a 5870, this has caught a lot of people out. Many people don’t realise at first that using the HDMI connection will mean that you can’t use the second DVI output. So for 3 monitors you need 2 monitors that can connect via the DVI port, and 1 that can connect via the display port (this usually means a regular monitor and buying an ACTIVE displayport adapter/converter).

Actually, seems like some passive DP adapters will work, if AMD’s site is anything to go by.

http://support.amd.com/us/eyefinity/Pages/eyefinity-dongles.aspx

A passive adapter limits you to single link DVI (1920x1200). Apparently VGA is not fussed about being fed by an active DP adapter either. Take that with a grain of salt, I’ve lost count of how many people say one thing works for them whilst others disagree.

Yes chilli it runs most games utilizing 3 monitors its very cool but does fuck with your head until you get use to it…(Played cod4-bc2)

Also seen a HD5770(sapphire hd5770 flex)that doesn’t require a display port for the third monitor…So you can use 3 dvi monitors…(pity its only a hd5770)

They should do that for the high end cards too, that would be heaps easier.

not total ownage but a nice score still… they started defending really good at the end and we got split up and taken out like flies.

Yes chilli it runs most games utilizing 3 monitors its very cool but does fuck with your head until you get use to it…(Played cod4-bc2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli
[I]So is the Bc2 image over 3 monitors? like when you play are you looking at 3 screens in game?

If so post a pic of what that looks like.

Also someone mentioned with the new cards you can run 3 or more monitors. Do they have more than 2 outputs or are you using some sort of connector?[/I]

Unless you have a 2mm screen border I reackon the think inch black casing on the monitor would piss you off.

True chilli but he did buy monitors with ultra thin bezels so its not too bad…

Here is some comparisson shots standing in the same spot but turned to the side see how the tank becomes so much bigger when it goes to the right hand screen. Any thing in the distance is magnified when on the outside of the screens this is due to me still running a hFov of 55 when it should be closer to 111.33

Any one thinking of going 3 monitors for gaming, DONT, It is alot of work to get some games to run. Some you just cant run and others all the menu buttons just are not where they are ment to be ( fallout 3 i had to be down and over to the right to interact with anything, made it very hard to hack computers lol )

It is great for web browsing and watcing a video and whatever else you want to do on the third monitor, But 3 19" take up about 900mm of bench top across so 3 22" widescreens with a res of 5760 by 1080 would take up more space then most people bench could handle.

I was thinking about going 6 30" samsung 305t and wall hanging them all ( even tried to import them from china ) but really, why

As for the bezel chilli after 2 years i dont even see it anymore