BC2 rape screenshots

Here is some comparisson shots standing in the same spot but turned to the side see how the tank becomes so much bigger when it goes to the right hand screen. Any thing in the distance is magnified when on the outside of the screens this is due to me still running a hFov of 55 when it should be closer to 111.33

Any one thinking of going 3 monitors for gaming, DONT, It is alot of work to get some games to run. Some you just cant run and others all the menu buttons just are not where they are ment to be ( fallout 3 i had to be down and over to the right to interact with anything, made it very hard to hack computers lol )

It is great for web browsing and watcing a video and whatever else you want to do on the third monitor, But 3 19" take up about 900mm of bench top across so 3 22" widescreens with a res of 5760 by 1080 would take up more space then most people’s bench could handle.

I was thinking about going 6 30" samsung 305t and wall hanging them all ( even tried to import them from china ) but really, why

As for the bezel chilli after 2 years i dont even see it anymore i even watch movies like that now. But if you really wna tyou can take a screen out of the bezel and run it like that not sure if it would like the kalgoorlie dust though

Sensible advice, it does look awesome though.

You guys are all Chromium’s bitches according to the first screenshot :stuck_out_tongue:

if i had the option i’d probably go 6 coz that has 2 much width and not enough height for my liking on problem then is that youre scope would be somewhere around the bezel and that’d suck.

You guys are all Chromium’s bitches according to the first screenshot :stuck_out_tongue:

just cause you play alone mate…i think your the bitch…:><:

get back get back get back to…i feel a song coming on.

I reckon i would end up breaking my neck spinning around watching different screens…looks tops. i might try it with my 2 23inch and see what it looks like

nah…doesn’t work…with two monitors your cross hair is right in the middle and on both screens…

Haha, yeah two screens don’t work for gaming.

Sorry, that song must have been before my time :tongue2:

… Its good to see you still miss me Chilli (and want me back) but like I have said before, i aint playing bc2 anymore… however IF (with capital I & F) bf3 comes out then id love to rejoin the group