WOOT Flightless birds rule!

A small percentage of the oh so many 50’s that i always seem to get :twisted: :twisted: but still only one 100 :frowning:

Owning Some noobs on OGN

Woot Check it out, most knife kills for me, now thats a 1st

Being a nading noobler on Gladiators

Nice kills, too many deaths, ah well, still a 50+ score…

I am l337 on this map :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: … BOHICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lol i love it :lol: 8)

Ahhhhh Boggo Road, yet another AT4 war :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Sisters Rocks cool

Another Boggo Road 50 (this map bugs me, have had too many 90’s, yet only 1 century :evil: )

ah well, theres the 50’s that i have screenies of, will have to member to take more now there is a 50 club :twisted:

pfff noob

LMAO dan u sad dude not every1 here uses hacks like you :lol:

lmao i dont beleive u used this topic to post Emu, this is for chilli’s use not yours :lol:

lol mocha :lol: … if figured that chilli can share, he aint the only 1 who always gets freaking 50’s :lol:

lol why not sketchy…soft

it was nice work by emu but hes just a noob and i hate him, my comment stands :slight_smile:

LMAO, EMU your a bigger spammer than me.

hehe i do my best 8)

btw, i’m taking over your 50 club :twisted: :twisted: :stuck_out_tongue: lol

LMAO you are ALL n00bs!!! When my net speeds up again it is gonne be my turn to take over the 50 club cos i got at least 15 ss to put in here!
Oh and EMU nice to see u got some of my better looking ratio’s in your screens m8 thanx :smiley:

thats all well and good getten 50s but wat the hell r u doen on ogn

lol shamus, last time i looked i dind’t think OE had a compulsary server to play in :wink: but in answer to your question, i was pwning some n00blers :twisted:

he was testing his hacks, only server they work in

Lol Dan. I don’t feel the need to say nice work in the 50 club.