Why?

There were heaps but these are my favourites

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS]What disease did cured ham actually have?[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS]If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS]If the professor on Gilligan’s [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Island[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS]can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS]If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn’t he just buy dinner?[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Why did you just try singing the two songs above?[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#000eef][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

last one got me bwahaha :laugh:

last one also got me :ermm::blink:

hahaha, awesome. The Wile E Coyote one was hilarious, used to be my favourite carton as a child.

Dammit, last one got me too…

Day, I went to my object play, specifically through a pair of white Board Shoes. Waiting for her class, I was on trips to the bathroom. Depressed in all the compartments have a shit, but I am not used to the urinal in solution. Pain in a compartment on the hush hush. Rp suddenly broke out, press the flush button, tragedy, and a powerful jet of water coming out of the document in full, splashing the shoes are, I finally know why did not rushed.ghd straighteners[url=http://www.twgasbbq.com/]gas bbq[url=http://www.tiffanyjewelry2.com/]tiffany jewelry [url=http://www.twcnclathe.com/]cnc lathe[url=http://www.cloisonne.tw/]lapel Pin