What a tissue?

I can see the only way to shut you cry babies up is on the battlefield.

We have a match on Saturday so we will be free to be challenged on Sunday.

I suggest you offer up the following Saturday the 3rd of July (if you want a piece of me) as I’m going onto night shift next week for a few weeks and will only be able to play Saturdays.

P.S. Nobody likes a sore loser!

(if you want a piece of me)…lol

Have you read the CG Forums. You think we are sore losers but the wider community think you are bad sports showing poor form and gutless.

I am a sore loser when i lose under such circumstances. I’m competitive, and that result didn’t reflect the score, the result and the fact that you know you were beaten, in round 1 at least. You know you could have played on, even if to dispute it afterward.

The sportsman like thing to do would be to at least finish the match.

The difference in you and I mate is you play for the win against your name. I play to win.

Look forward to a longer battle at some stage

Good luck in the comp.

Mate, we arent sore losers … just disappointed that clans like yours exist … that rely on technicalities such as shown in the match. The fact a member accidentally uses a prohibited weapon without thinking … apologises and suicides … normal people would say “all square” …

But no, since you had no way to win a simple match by skill … you took the chosen route.

Good luck to you in the future games, hopefully you actually play out a match and earn a win some time.

We will continue to have fun and enjoy having a game … win, lose or draw.

Haha, I couldn’t reply quick enough.

Funny how you accuse us of being babies after you pulled that stunt last match.

Also funny how you call us losers when we didn’t even get a chance to find out who was going to actually win the match, you didn’t give us the chance.

I haven’t lost any sleep over this, it’s only a game after all. Rather than come to our clan to provoke and insult us, you could of come without the attitude which would of helped you save face. I doubt any of our members ran over to your forums after the verdict to do the same.

wow top form to come into another clans forum and qq about it, you guys are meant to be an older gamer clan but fuk me u act like a bunch of 15 yr old wankers