WaW Patch 1.2

Activision has released the Call of Duty World at War 1.2 Patch along with a screen shot. Download link below (mirrors shortly) as well as a link to changed files and a screenshot.

Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high – this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!

Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.

Fixed router related server authentication errors.

Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods

Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices

Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.

Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.

Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.

Fixed command-line +connect functionality

/cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.

Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets.

“Accept Game Invite” is bound to its default key, F10.

Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser.

Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance.

Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.

Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits.

No /record feature for ladders still which is sad … and apparently the linux bins are in testing … who gives a shit !
Makin day will be pretty sweet :slight_smile:
Aussie file hosting should have it up fairly soon

i didnt mind waw it just pissed me off with all it problems i might even play it no that some of those problems are fixed

omg 500 mb patch, its a biggin

pffft i dont think any of us still play it?

me n heady still play it thanks

As do I, on occasions.

yeah if i play waw then go into cod4 i play alot better for some unknown reason.

same here heady, maybe I should install WaW back on my pc, lol.

i was naughty tho … i “accidentally” went to a power rank server for a tad … capped out to max level and wasnt gonna go prestige till i played with all the guns and flame thrower … but then did the patch … gamed on to check out any changes and when it popped up asking me if i wanted Prestige … i thought … yeah … why not … ill crank a few quick levels on the power rank server to get a few guns back … D’OH … didnt even remember the fix post stating the fix for the ranking lol … .that’ll teach me hehe

haha az, I did that power rank crap also.

Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.

i’m looking forward to running this to compare to MW … se what the gpu thinks of it

I assmume that takes off the frame rate limiter?