Uncharted Grounds

Hey guys, i am currently reinstalling BF2 and was wondering 1 thing, am i allowed to wear clan tags in BF2 even thou im here for COD4? Anyways if anyone wants to hit me up for a game, i think my old BF2 ID is peter_omaley, but im not sure…lol

oh heck yeah whack the tags on… if your OE your OE for life, or till you over it …lol

hell yeah bro, more OE tags the better :yahoo: cya in game bro…though i’m capped atm :><:

lol damn capp… but yea im installing now, gonna be VERY rusty, havent played in AGES!@ lol

well god thing wenesday night is the BF2 night then you can jump into a server and un rusty ya self…

or you could starta new accoun tif ya wanted too

Mmm… yea i might start a new account… Damn install takes ages… Its the collecters Pack so its installin BF2, SF, and EF and AF

LOL…9 hrs on that account.

Im sure you will pick it up quick mate. We try to play in squads when we can so just follow the leader so to speak and you will quickly learn the ways of the force.

Sop, do you have any other contacts that play BF2?

yea i got 2 mates that play it quite abit… ID’s are Daguze and im not sure what the other one is…

Sus them out if you would and see if they play enough to consider joining a squad. Looks like they have as many hours as you but im keen to get new guys and see if they fit the mould.

[size=2]This is really good advice. I wish I’d read it before going with debtwave for debt consolidation for my rohan crone. I should have done more reseach so I wouldn’t have gotten ripped off.[/size]

is aoc power leveling and [url=http://www.aoc-power-leveling.org]age of conan power leveling the same mean??

fixed LOL