?

Since when has Sketchy ever been sniper lol.

bugger if i no but he can still show off

hey i snipe everytime i get an oportunity, only diffference is most dfw maps are close quarters thats y im not seen sniping as much as i would like to
i asked tim if we could have a thread for snipe screenies for cambo and ever1else that decides to snipe for a change :lol: y not we have a 100 and 50 club

Lol…Dissing the G3…Shame… :lol:

The 50 club was a joke…LMAO…I was having a laugh with Mocha about not getting 100 kills and needing my own club…

However, A Snipers Club…giddyup gun

Found some game stats with sniper kills

I think a 200 Club is going 2 be required, i know it isnt far away from happening again i can feel it :lol:

Yer Im thinking of hacking too…

Not caugh

lmfao :lol: now that was good

if there were but 10 more peeps in dfncl this morning i am sure i would have got another 200 :lol:

final tot on that map 165/50 tell me god where was the other 45 kills…

or maybe another 10 minutes of play would have done the trick :wink:

lol 200?

ive neva seen that b4 in any game…unless if it was a strategy game them a million kills would be in place :lol:

A 200 club whould not be bad to have, its a rareity, and has been done in oe before. Not by me i ended up with 185 kills on the same map we were playing. Maybe a 200 club should be started for those rare occasions. Give mocha another challenge.

hahaha owning is a noob server. 241 kills for me 250!!! for mocha and drop coming away with 134 . from the start cambo was going crazy. towards the end of the round his game stuffed up and closed so he lost his stats, if this had not happened he would have neared 300 kills. we all got many double kills (cambo got the most by far(double figures he reckons)) and a few of us got triple kills which will be posted by each of us later. was a great map and lots of fun

This is the full post http://www.oceaniceagles.com.au/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=258

dang i would have loved to have played that day, the problem that i have and most of u already realise is that i dont often go hard enough for a 100 only once i have had one.
its a rare day to catch me with more deaths than kills and i always have great ratios but when it comes to 100s im a noob compared to moc and the rest of the team so great job to moc and all the rest of u poofs that show me up with your 100s :smiley:

me ive only ever gotten a hundred once but i dont giv a dam my stats are crap. practice makes perfect. ill get thier sum day

wow i dont think ill eva see the day of over 180 kills for me

oh well ill always keep tryin n havin fun at the same time :smiley:

The one good thing about Spam Bots are they revive some goodl alod threads…wonder what happened to DVS Hunter

almost a 3yr bump … lol

did you send the spam bot a nice msg Chilli lol

no more bump :sweat:

spammer