To Good? :P

bah, thats shipment, n00best map for kills, its not even in rotation on OGN anymore, had it removed :slight_smile:

this is a real 100 club deserver :smiley:

Nice work lads

tops

dlemas is probly better tho because there is less people there so harder to get the kill count

gunner has a better ratio

have u played cod4? the more numbers the harder it is to get the bloody barstards lol just look at how many assists i got 34! thts 34 kills stolen :blink:

haha like when u do a 3 way xbox link up over halo why oh why do they have to kill the person your trying to snipe

or read another way 34 ppl you messed up on killing :stuck_out_tongue:

i never mess up, i use gunbot 2.0 :tongue2:

very nice bro :smiley: and gunner this is not unusual from him i see him own any and every map and i would have to say that i think he would be one of the best cod4 players in australia. just watching him blows my mind on his super fast reflexes and acuracy kills… i seen him get to 55 in 2 days and I dare say when we match he will be a much needed asset to win games

who dlema? pfft i’d take him down with a pistol lol

dont think my score is unusual aswell, i usually post a new screen shot each day on ogn.

but its too much hassel.

and noobbot 5.0

thats to reduce suspicion :blink:

rofl gunner that maps vacant just as easy as shipment with full server ( dont say it isnt) and i bet u were using the newbiest ****ing gun ever (p90) i used shot gun whole game was only 5 people and still got over 150 killz. (like to see you do better mr im so fn l33t.)

lol owned gunner :stuck_out_tongue:

ok D and Gunner show down yeah :smiley: that would be fun to watch if we all spectate

yea gunner btw whats with the hounding of me poof thats the second or third time ive posted screen shots ever from me and all 2 or 3 times u have acted like your god…

lol 1 vs 1 and we all spectate ok :smiley: after school in the parking lot :stuck_out_tongue: but will be cool to watch but

your crap dlema just wait till i own your ass… so itching to play this