Time to upgrade

ok people i have 2.5k to spend on my chrissy present to myself i want a full system so let me know what i need to make up a kick ass system.

This is if you needed a complete system. Simply deduct what you dont need :slight_smile:

Will be a beasty pc. 6870 crossfire outperforms the current cards easily at a good price.

also, pccg shipping would be 100-150 for a full sys heady, so id consider getting it all there rather than chasing over netplus,austin,ple etc as wa stocks are a bit low i noticed a few days ago.

Chose the cm cooler as its a damn good cooler for its price, and unless you plan on winding the cpu right up will be sweet.

Looks solid Az i’d buy that system…

Me too.

can’t argue with that…though the 6890s are here soon, so either get one of those or 2 6870s…

Ill have one…far out…

its easy isn’t it Az when its not your money…lol

never fear, ill be doin somethin soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Only thing i’d like to say is that the logitech g500 is a really nice mouse and super comfy if you want a high mouse… personally i really like my razer lachesis, it’s lower than most mice but still super comfy… just depends what you like there but they’ll both save you money to spend somewhere else. although pccg doesn’t seem to have the lachesis anymore. I also don’t really see the point of an lcd screen on your keyboard but that’s coz i never look at it… i know for a fact that the logitech g110 is a great board and that is only 75 so you’d save a fair bit there too… just some sugestions.

The LCD screen is very helpful for real time temp monitoring which is the only reason I use mine (G15), otherwise I would completely agree with your comment.

Could do the same with a second monitor but I’m not really a fan of running dual monitors unless I really have to, in fact I have two LCD monitors but one lives in the wardrobe.