The time is nearing

Awesome stuff :shades:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i’m jelly

great stuff mate :shades:

Be good to have you back on deck matey.

Nice hardware… definitely need photos of the sabertooth:shades:

That’s HORN!!! lol.

+1 what az said, awesome looking boards. Can’t see it pictured, but just saw you also bought a Vertex III, FMD. That PC will be about as fast as they come.

havent got the ocz yet they had none in stock but soon

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lookin good mate :thumbup:

Damn the asus direct CU are big coolers. Awesome.

That looks super :slight_smile:

question windows OEM is linked to the motherboard so if i install it onto my old raid array it should effect me from installing it on the ssd drive when i get it

shouldnt matter mate.

ive used oem’s on multiple pcs after formats etc.

should have just sourced your inner pirate imo :wink2:

Windows 7 or an early version because I read that win 7 is tied to your mb

one eyed pirate has installed many a copy of win 7 on several diff pc’s

W7 mate

I had oems of Home Premium and Professional… used em on different machines. They arent tied to hardware… just generally need to be bought with a system or major parts is all.

Ye old pirate version actually just dummies an oem install.

If you dont format the old drive containing the install… it will just cancel that activation and apply to the new install ( thats what used to happen anyway)

Cool and I just installed w7 and one of my hd died in raid 0 repeat installation grrr

Wicked machine Woven, bugger about the HDD. You’ll love the SSD though, your PC will boot up in a very small number of seconds.

yeh if i run 1 monitor she idles around 40 deg but add the 2nd its around 65 no bigy but when whes under load ie. futuremark or bbc2 shes lloads to 101 deg with the shutdown being 109 i reckon if i get a fan contoller on the front 200mm and the btm might blow off 5 deg of that maybe will look into dual cards though it might still run hot on 1 card seeing i think you still have to plug the 2 mons into 1 card anyway unless i’m wrong.

Shit woven it runs bloody hot the more airflow into your case the better which will help. But buying a second card too rectify the problem is bloody expensive but it’s your money maybe look into aftermarket cooler etc would be a cheaper option.

Scrap the cooler idea can’t seem too find one lol maybe dload afterbuner like az said and do some fan speed profiles might help.

That’s what I would try first, it’ll cost you nothing.