The death of the 10000 posts thread

Well, you got me fuked how somehow I have deleted that.

In all my years of moderating these forums I don’t think Ive ever deleted something accidentally. I only ever deleted posts, not threads.

I know the log shows Ive done it it I cant work out how the fuk I did.

In fact id go as far as denying it.

If some FUKING how I have done this and Im so absolutely confused as to how I would have, Im really fuking sorry, in fact im gutted that this has gone.

I had plans of sitting on the PC for an hour spamming until I was the one that got 10000 :><:

All i can say is Im sorry but I cant explain it.

I felt a great disturbance in the net. As if thousands of spam posts cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Thus he wears the pink of shame lol.

Might need to fire a new thread up

“johns random news tid-bits and random pics”

lol john, dragon says he can get some back :frowning: but not all

I approve of Az’s idea :laugh:

I felt a great disturbance in the net. As if thousands of spam posts cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

LMFAO

Im praying for a solution. Daniel/Ot4ku has been playing around with another site for OE, not live but has the content and bones. He was talking to Tim re some new ideas for the site.

Im hoping he has the thread backed up or saved going but only A few months ago…fingers crossed

HAHAHA, it’s nothing to feel bad about, shit happens. Now if the Show us your rigs thread disappeared, I’d feel the need to run down pedestrians in my car, lol. (jks).

tech chat more important imo :smiley:

lmfao wow thats possibly one of the best references i’ve ever seen :laugh: