Star Wars Mod Beta 4 out

Ill be getting this up on Best asap. Pity the mod is 300mb zipped … and i need to upload the damn thing twice … zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

swweeeet

zomg awesome!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Haha, will give the game a bit of a refresher.

download the files from HERE

should be able to unzip it straight to your C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare directory and it will place shit where it needs to go.

reason i say this … im not sure how much the client needs to dl … as the .iwd file is 152 mb alone … plus there is the map.

BestGN file server is on a pip connection so it’ll be hooting quick if you get stuck anyway.

Will update when ive uploaded to the server and have it running

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

just testing it out on a US server, was really awesome. cept my ping was 300 and theirs were less than 90

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?vars=fs_game=mods/swm_04b&game=cod4&location=AU

Just awaiting a start script hend from pointy/moe and i will be able to test it … its all loaded up … just wanna make sure it loads etc before i say its up.

will have tatooine , crossfire,strike,overgrown and maybe pipe on there with a gametype mix going

ff enabled

Im so gonna play a Storm Trooper, and I’ll tell all you people to move along, and that these aren’t the droids we’re looking for, and when the going gets rough… BLAST EM!

server is up

202.131.94.78:28990

(CTF server been replaced by this so those who had it in their favs will see this up)

seems rtd have a server like this as well

202.60.82.20:28961

yeah had a blat on it yesterday with blade

love it

Map List :

Tatooine ( new mod map)

Stock maps :
Broadcast
Convoy
Overgrown
Strike

Custom maps from CTF server:
Backlot_2
Matroska
Meanstreet2
pow_rld

edit : finally i get to put backlot2 in a rotation !! for those unfamiliar with it … it is the same map as backlot but with more rooms opened up in the top tiers of the map … a few need jumping to get there … but awesome additions none the less.

sweet az

just d/l, now this look’s fun!!!

Back from holidays tomorrow will check it out fkn hangin for a game lol:yes: