Spot the hacks

go on find them

Why no circle around me!!!

Because he said Hacks not p00fs. LMFAO

YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG I WAS THERE I REMEMBER IT LOOKED LIKE THIS

lmfao nice man nice why don’t u play bf2

cause dial up no cd key and a nub pc atm. but i play lan alot it is good game

LOL were some good games in there last night, and i held the ground against that OE scum :biggrin:

And i took this screeny on the map straight after, i did leave but i stayed on for like 5 more mins:wink:
I just missed his name in the screeny but i think u all know what happened here by my comment LOLz0r

Nice job p00n.

meh, i was only using aimbot that round, should see my scores when i can see through walls…

moch, your were on fire with the 101 . The number of times you killed a group of three of us, it just wasnt funny.

u shouldnt use cheats full stop dude.

u shouldnt use cheats full stop dude.

he was jokin man

Swifty u were there 2 stop me when i got some stride up, and i dont know how u and tim do it but farkkkkkkkkkkkkk u 2 are good:biggrin:

opps double post

LMAO moc u spammer and soon to be “Smurf” lol.

PMSL!

Yeah mocha we’re still waiting for MocBot v-2.5.9 to be released mate, chop chop.

Still fine tuning it 2 be better then t1mhaX and the swifb0t, then i might consider a public release LOL.

it will also come packed with how tha fark did he do that and how did he know i was there LMFAO

lmfao

I’ve been beta testing it for 6 months :smiley:

Let me guess bf2 still crashes

beware the ug0tc@bb3d.exe hack it just plain kicks ass:devil:

ahh hax these days blows a kiss into the wind im a little behind in the versions then you guys but yeah im still using aimbot 1.0 but i still manage to pull headshots every sec with my l96A1 but yeah let me know when the new mocbot is out a little keen to try it out i still remember mocbot 2.1 in bhd where you could go miles out and see peoples heads even though there body is invisable =) Keep me updated

PLEASE !!!