South-west Sydney Lan

Hey everyone,
I am trying to organise a Social Lan night early in the new year and want to find out numbers for who would come.

At the moment i have 10 ppl that would most definately be coming, just have to confirm with them.

The event will be held on a Saturday night (date to be confirmed) @ Casula Libary Hall, Casula NSW.
We have shop’s close by, and plenty of parking.
All people will need to brink it there computer + own food & drink, unless we want to organise a BBQ dinner to go with the event.

Cost of the night will be determined by who many ppl will come and if we are all going to pitch in for a BBQ. Will post once we have more information.

Please let me know your thoughts and possible dates available if you are interested.

I know this isn’t clear but it will be soon :laugh:

will be partly dependent on whether i’ve actually got any transport.

ive always been interested in participating in a lan, this seems nice and close and not "competitive’ by nature which appeals more to me

I should be free most Saturdays, but it would be depended on transport. Which means john would have to give me a lift. Which means john needs a car :stuck_out_tongue:

ive got a commo wagon, im sure i could pick up a hitchhiker or 2

Hey Buz, if I beat you down with a lan cable, does that make the lan competitive?

Only if he is trying to beat you back, first person to cry loses.

HEY!!! you’ll just have to come aswell to make it competitive for him.
you know he’s always going to try and beat you!!!

haha your on, LAN cable war.

rofl as nip said, this can only end in tears :laugh:

Q’PLA!!! I am going to bring the biggest lan cable in the world, it looks a little something like this…

Looks like the big cable from Terminator 3.

its k, i doubt your strong enough to pick it up anyway :tongue2:

Its the large hadron collider, if it can move things at near the speed of light, imagine how good your ping would be!

so how soon is this being planned for?

Hey guys, this has gone a bit off topic.
Can we please keep on topic, I’m seriously trying to organize this.
Thanks

oh, and chum!!! are you interested in coming or not.
please let me know. thanks again

I’m interested, but I’m in lismore until about the 10th of jan so if you were going to organize it before then then I’m sad face. I’ll carry my PC on my back and ride rollerskates behind John’s bike.

I’m def interested, will bum a lift off John with his car (Because he’ll be getting a car won’t he HMMM!?)

im away till the 13th january

im in

liikkz your 2G to attend, you will dominate!

BTW what games you looking at playing? as at this stage i have sweet FA on this PC apart from cod4/6