South-West Sydney Lan 2

Well the night seemed to be a success from feedback over the night.
Thanks to all that came and should be doing another within the next 3 months but will definitely keep those interested posted.

One other thing, i found a white PSU or monitor power lead and surge filter when we were packing up. Found near OE section of the seating.
Does this belong to anyone here???

P.S. watch out for the buggy men, they might break a window trying to scare you :laugh:

yeah wasnt a bad night, the file sharing program worked awesome, i think maybe just need more planning of the games we play, as all i got to play was COD4.

It’s a bit hard but will do my best for a games request/playing list for the night, that way people can suggest games and go from there.

Found owner of the power cable and surge filter. thanks guys

sorry if this is a bit late, but great LAN dude things ran pretty well and for your first time hosting i reckon you did a top job

Liikkz banned, your too good

rofl. Goddamn liikkz. I’ll get you next time Gadget! NEXT TIME!

Thanks guyz.

Just letting you know, i have a page on Facebook to keep in touch for the LAN’s.
I will still post on here as well but i set the page up to get more feedback from everyone.
Please check it out.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/AM-Lan-Night/290683939682?ref=ts

btw why is it called am lan night?

2 reasons. we play till am and initials of mine and antwans first names. we thought both reasons were good enough.

Lan was a treat, liked the snacks arrangement too, saves buying snacks from the shop in future. Woulda been good to play something besides COD4, but next time I intend to have Supcom2, CnC4, or Starcraft to smash that little bastard Likkz in!

hahaha rest vs liikz imo