Sniper - Ghost Warrior

I got this from Steam. Very impressed with the ballistics. Single player was OK but had a couple of games online today.

Pretty good game.

If you like Sniping, then this is the best game around for that. I tended to rush with a pistol cause the dumb bastards were scoped all the time and top scored in 4 of 5 rounds…lol

Worth a look, its no COD or BC2 but it is a sniping game.

In Multi player there are only pistols and 4 types of sniper rifles

played it, before any patches and it was gay, only good parts were where you used supressed snipers. AI are hacks.

this looks like its on easy because there is no wind at all

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBmN6LVq5Q&feature=related[/ame]

Yeh. I bought it in the sales as well.
I tended to rush tons in multiplayer due to COD, goes without saying, i didn’t fair well.

Well I bought this game a week after it came out and true before any of the patches came out it was utter shit.

Single player:
Well apart from it been a corridor game play I can’t complain the ballistics were insane controls easy, been able to do missions with both throwing and normal knives fun as overall great play.

Multiplayer Online:
Now this was fun I must say running around with a silenced M9 a knife and a sniper of your choice. But to be honest when I bought this >SNIPING< game I was kinda hopping that the multi would be played on incredibly large wide maps with shit everywhere and some open spots ( well you get what I mean ) to me its seems like they just used small maps and forgot that we are using snipers not UMP45’s or shotguns

over all its still a good game