Selling a new eVGA 780i SLi mobo

After destroying my last mobo by screwing around with heatsinks I sent it in for RMA and got a brand new one back with the box and all the goodies inside.

Im willing to sell it for 250 (Retails at 325). It is brand new and I can supply a receipt to D&D computer which is where I got it from, warranty is still 4 months valid.

Just to be clear, it is an eVGA 780i SLi (3 Way) Motherboard with LGA775 Intel socket supporting Core2 Intel. More Specs here.

http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=132-CK-NF78-A1&family=Motherboard%20Family

Tempting but I have enough pc’s at the moment, although I could near build a new pc from the parts I have lying around.

Nah, I’ll pass. I’d need to buy a new cpu aswell.

Awwww lame. Anyway I need to ditch this board since I have nothing to use it for, unless I suddenly decide SLi is a good idea again and sell my 4870X2 and Asus Maximus lol.

COME AWN PEOPLES!

sell ya 4870X2 to me :wink2: $500

Blegh, I’d sell it for 700, and then I’d get an asus one with the more hardcore cooling.

SOMEONE BUY MY MOTHERBOARD!

Lol Never going to happen :laugh:

Ebay it Chum.

OCAU u nub. i’ll do if for ya if ya want.

OCAU doesnt let you sell RMA’d equipment.

Do you mean on the OCAU forum? I’ve never seen you on it.

nah i jump on it every so often but rarely post

you still got this chum??

Hey, if you are interested in it, I’ll let you have it for 230. I believe the warranty is still valid until late april.

ive been needing a new m/b

if im allowed to get it ill tell ya in the next fortnight

wait a week and the price will drop…LMAO

Sorry Chum, parents wont let me get it, really wanted to get it too :frowning:

SOLD! The power of eBay!

sold for 230, might have gotten it higher, but meh.