RFR : Room in eastern Burbs adelaide

hey guys

[COLOR=#5e236c][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Furnished room in Eastern suburbs. Close to city and transport.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Arial]$140 p.w.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#7c2f8f][FONT=Arial]29 BEVINGTON RD GLENUNGA[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Arial]The place:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Quiet 3 bedroom house located between Greenhill Rd, Glen Osmond Rd and Portrush Rd. 5 kms from CBD. Walking distance to public transport, supermarkets and Burnside Village. House is fully furnished with large front yard and back courtyard. Large kitchen with new fridge and microwave; other appliances/cooking utensils/crockery and cutlery can also be shared. Washing machine and dryer installed. Ample street parking available.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]The deal:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]$140 p/week covers:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Medium sized, furnished room including double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair. Heater and fan as well.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Power, gas and water usage included in board. Linen, towels and toilet paper supplied.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]High speed broadband ADSL2+ up to 15MB/s down and 1mb up $15/month is he access fee and I have a 20gig plan, wireless internet is avible but i can run a cable if you don’t want ot be in the "study " with me and also aland line telephone is connected - available at extra cost.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]No pets. Smoking outside only.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Minimum of 6 months.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Bond is equivalent to 2 weeks rent ($280).[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]2 weeks rent ($280) also payable in advance.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]The housemates:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Couple – 31 y.o male Me who works part time and also from home. 24 y.o female My Partner Jessica who works and studies part time. Fairly laid back and friendly. Not fanatically neat.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]You:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Ideally this arrangement would suit a student or young worker. Age 18 to 30. Female or Very Neat Males only. International student welcome.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]Excellent neighbourhood, you don’t need to worry about furnishings or home wares, just move straight in! Available immediately if you get the agents approval[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]pm me for details.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#666666]maybe you might know someone who is lookng for a place feel free to pass the info onto them[/COLOR][/FONT]

well she isnt my wife yet… and no lol

lol pugs

is runescape power leveling safe??every one know.