Reloaded 2010

just thought i would see who is going/wanting to go and so on

heres some info for the next one:

Bear in mind its a ways off, but heres some information to get you started -

Date: January 16th-17th, 2010
Time: 10am Saturday - 7pm Sunday
Cost: unknown at this time (but less than Reloaded)

Expected Attendance: 500 seated, another 500 for various other events.

Major Competitions: Its a little far off but likely
Counterstrike Source 5v5
Call of Duty (4 or WaW) 5v5
Halo 3 4v4
PS3 Ultimate Fighting Championship

Other events: to be revealed. You cant expect me to reveal everything now can you?

site: http://www.reloadedlan.org/index.php

would be good to get a good OE turn out there, meet 1 another and so on :sweat:

Wait, so the cost to get into reloaded is less than the cost of reloaded? Cool

haha yeh i was confused but meh sure they will figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:

SA is a looooooooong way for someone as lazy as me :happy:

thats why i put in the option will go if some1 takes me :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, but I’m not in to gaming or even leeching that much to leave Tassie for a big nerd convention, I’ll stick to the local nerd conventions thank you very much. If I lived on the mainland and was with in a ~200km of it then I would more than likely go.

SA sucks balls … i’ll never cross that border again

im keen, would be fun! would be a fun drive, nipper, you should so come with me, ill let you drive my car there the whole way, that way i get to get pissed the whole way there, lolz…

come pick me up ravage won’t take long especially if nips driving lol

LOl…Woven you and I should do a road trip…

Problem is I dont think we would make it. I can see it now, passing through NSW, as fast as we can cause its a hole…we stop at Canberra for a bit to eat…Wait!!! What do you mean!!!

POT IS LEGAL!!?

Next thing you know we would have ACT permanent status…lol

what :blink:

and if u noobs are going u can take me or night and i will got taking turns to drive

I’d definitely go if I could drive your car the whole way, I wouldn’t bother bringing my pc or going to the LAN, I’m just in it for the drive.

then lets do it nip, will be fun, depends how much time i need to take off work, doubtful ill have any annual leave left after my 3 week break i have planed later in the year.

well its really just a weekend, so it would be a drive up there on the friday night/sat morn and get there for it at 10am XD and if ultras going im assuming that i may be able to take 2 more, depend what car i have at that stage

Haha, you serious?

Seriously, I think I could go, depends on if I can be stuffed come next year. I still wouldn’t be bringing my pc with me though. I’ll just go out on the town and see a few strip joints, see what the talent up in QLD is like compared to Vic, lol.

lol well considering the lan is held in SA would be an interesting drive to the “town” if u were going to brissy :stuck_out_tongue:

Since when does Nip Nip not pay attention to detail? It’s in SA so the drive wouldn’t be THAT far for you.

Haha, sry I assumed it was in QLD considering Nightfall put the poll up. It should of clicked when Az said he was never crossing the SA border again.

Considering it is in SA, I don’t think it is really worth the drive, unless if there are good fishing charters in SA, I would almost go.

FYI, I always pay attention to detail when we are talking about a topic that genuinely interests me. This is an exception, lol.

Hear there are a few good beaches in SA where you could catch a shark. Use the surfers for bait (y)

ROFL!

I wouldn’t mind trying to catch a Mako though, or some Albacore Tuna as all I can catch here is freaking stripey Tuna which is shit.