Reloaded 09

lol, the three hijackers in fine form :laugh:

so pugs… how was the weekend?

lol

it has happened john, its like halfway through january… sounds like it will be sweet. wish i lived in SA. tech state ftw!

well the event went fairly well no power issues over the whole weekend…

and you guys missed out on this

which included this

Do you get all that just for showing up?

yep… tho the GoW2 for Xbox was a gift from the committee

i could not seeing myself wearing that shirt (i think its a shirt) or that hat… lol…

is this thing only held once a year?

CoD4 pen and mug are cool… I want

Mug has a socket on it so you can have hot coffee in the car

Yes if held more often wouldn’t attract as big as crowds… see my post in the private forums

i did see it pugs… just dont know if i can justify the cost (stupid accountant thoughts)

good prize money/ prizes on offer if you win any of the major pc comps

lol i dont see myself winning anything mate, im not dedicated enough to get good enough to take on the “best”, unless its a tassie lan cos there aint much competition here… that said though, i came second last cod comp at the last lan… owned! who plays hardcore mode anyway… seriously. /endqq

well there are also alot of “team” events hence the reason i want yu gusy to come… low to zero ping means those gusy who are good players on medium to high ping should be very good ina lan situ

lol makes next to no difference mate, all of us online have got decent pings, so jumping on a lan server is no different. just at lans you run into a lot more nubs!

man i so have to go, if i pwn the nubs now imagine at this place :laugh:

yeah i cuz i will b on ur team im not gonna get owned by u

you might find competition at reloaded, lol… its just tassie lans that there is a lack of talent, unless your playing a game that you dont know how to/haven’t played in like 4 years… like CS, they appear to be good at all the old games… haha

90% of the lanners in Tassie are living backwards about 4 years.

lol

thats true for everything in tassie though mate.